23 replies to this topic

#21 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,318 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:22 PM

Q: A few Devils players at times this season have said they need a top scorer added to the roster. Obviously, it’s easier said than done. Nobody is going to hand you Sidney Crosby, but is that something you really feel this team needs going forward?

Lamoriello: “Well, let me put it to you this way: I’ve love to have that player who said that to you tell me. He should never worry about what you don’t have. He should make the most of what you have. And that to me is something I don’t really like to hear, that a player would be worried about what we don’t have. Their job is to perform within the abilities that we have. It’s what you make out of what you have, not what you don’t have.”

Posted Image

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#22 nessus

nessus

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

that is the most Lou quote I've ever heard

#23 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:41 PM

The interesting thing for me is seeing Lou speaking out this much. It just hows he's a bit stung by all of the criticism and wants to set the record straight where he can.

true but honestly this is really the first time in his many years here where he really may deserve legitimate criticism (ie missing the playoffs 2 years in a row), so this is sort of uncharted territory for everyone involved (fans, players, management).

I'm just glad he came out and said that extending Cory is his #1 priority on July 1.

#24 Uncle Albert

Uncle Albert

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

Jagr needs to be re-signed.

Agreed 100%,,,,, No Doubt

3308166.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users