20 replies to this topic

#21 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,604 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:11 PM

Not gonna argue addiction can ruin a person. My only point was that you can't become dependant on cocaine and unlike say meth, a little cocaine isn't gonna have you up all night peeking through the blinds looking for the cops. With that in mind, my thought was that athletes would see these things as a plus if they were inclined to use drugs.

I also wouldn't be surprised if athletes, like those in the military, use some of the "synthetic thc" things sometimes called "spice" more than the general population.

Just gotta think the goal for them is how easy it will be to avoid detection in a urine test.

This is fair, I can't argue with this. It seems like you weren't coming from the place I thought you were.  :cheers:

There is no arguing that during cocaine use that it can and will destroy your mind and body, so I agree on that point.  I was just saying that the physical withdrawl symptoms are pretty much nil.

In the grand scheme of things, all drugs have short and long-term affects on the body, and they are pretty much always bad.

and this.  :cheers:

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users