2364 replies to this topic

#1981 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,130 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:57 PM

Why are you torturing yourself listening to Francesa? Throw in Rangers fans calling in and fapping to thought of another Matteau, you are really nuts.

Seriously. I don't know why anyone listens to that station. There is nothing worth while to listen to on there.

#1982 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,040 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:57 PM

Why are you torturing yourself listening to Francesa? Throw in Rangers fans calling in and fapping to thought of another Matteau, you are really nuts.

Why not?  He gets me the sports any way that he can.

Even if he knows jack sh!t about hockey.

#1983 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,299 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:58 PM

Now he's going on about horse racing. Yep, time to turn it off lol.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#1984 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:07 PM

Great Francesa moment:

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#1985 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,982 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:08 PM

You guys clearly just cannot comprehend the sports GENIUS that is Mike Francesa.

(HEAVY, HEAVY SARCASM)

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#1986 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,105 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:01 PM

Had a great feeling about the Habs in game 5 but an overwhelming feeling of dread about the Rangers winning it tonight. They will lose in the finals, but tonight will be tough to take so everybody do yourselves a favor and ignore the game.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#1987 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,406 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:05 PM

Couldn't agree more.  And just like 7 I'm expecting the worst (probably Tokarski gives up three or four early goals and they lose 5-2 or 6-2) and avoiding the game itself like the plague.

I probably won't be able to flip on those stations fast enough tomorrow if the improbable happens tonight though :lol:  Well mainly the morning shows, you know Benigno will flip his **** if the Rangers ever lost lol

Edited by NJDevs4978, 29 May 2014 - 04:13 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#1988 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:18 PM

blues / hawks series was a classic; to bad for the 1st round.

Posted Image

#1989 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

have some faith in the habs here tonight they held it together last game they can do it again!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#1990 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,848 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:22 PM

Had a great feeling about the Habs in game 5 but an overwhelming feeling of dread about the Rangers winning it tonight. They will lose in the finals, but tonight will be tough to take so everybody do yourselves a favor and ignore the game.

Felling the same. Habs living on edge all series.

Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#1991 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,105 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

have some faith in the habs here tonight they held it together last game they can do it again!

It's too much of a perfect storm for the rags tonight

I just want to fast forward to game 1 of the finals already. Them celebrating will make me sick

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#1992 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,040 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:29 PM

I just want to fast forward to game 1 of the finals already. Them celebrating will make me sick

And miss the fireworks and streamers!?

And the tears and hugs?

#1993 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:32 PM

I miss this. :(

believe-zubrus.jpg

#1994 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

I miss this. :(

TBT

Posted Image

#1995 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:57 PM

Haha yeah, even better #tbt

believe-zubrus.jpg

#1996 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:57 PM

im already feeling cranky about this game tonight.. i dont want to watch it but am sure i probably will end up watching most of it
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#1997 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:05 PM

Haha yeah, even better #tbt

nice, happy thoughts

Posted Image

#1998 bobilly45

bobilly45

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:06 PM

Rangers will win 4-2.
Tomorrow wont be a fun day on long island for a devils fan.

I really really hope im wrong

#1999 JSR

JSR

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:19 PM

Yeah, I too have a really really really bad feeling about tonight's game.  Hopefully my gut doesn't know what it's talking about, lol.

Geaux Habs, take it back home for Game 7!

#2000 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,980 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:45 PM

It wasn't just Francesa, Boomer, Benigno and WFAN today. Even ESPN Radio New York was talking Rangers hockey a lot this afternoon. The afternoon host had on Linda Cohn from ESPN as a guest. She's a HUGE, ANNOYING Rangers fan. And the host (I wish I could remember his name) even pulled out the old argument that Devils and Islanders fans should be happy the Rangers are doing well because it brings hockey up to the forefront of local sports talk.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)