iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#262 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

Dallas 3-0 that Garbutt And Eakin line is underrated.

#263 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:51 PM

Had my win 6 in streak for the cash on the Ducks...Teh failz.

815631765.gif

#264 RizzMB30

RizzMB30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:39 AM

The goaltending last night was amazing, Crawford stopped 3 or 4 deflections that ruined some other teams like CBJ.  I'm actually really pulling for CBJ.  Dubinsky absolutely owned Letang on that 3rd CBJ goal, it was so great.  A good amount of supposed misfits are on turning it up for them, Jack Johnson has played amazing, Brandon Dubinsky has looked good everytime he touches the puck, then you have a good amount of youngsters who are playing well.  It just sucks that a few deflection goals put the Pens ahead.  CBJ was owning that ice and PIT got lucky.  I hoping TB starts something against Montreal in the next game. 

This fan will never forget Scott Stevens.

believe-ll.jpgbelieve-devs.jpg

#265 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

Montreal pre game video.. cool stuff

http://extramustard....e-introduction/
Posted Image

2006 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2006 JHL CHAMPION!!
2005 CHAMPION of the 1st Annual NJDevs Fantasy Wrestling League!!!
2005 Finalist 1st Annual NJDEVS Fantasy Baseball League
2005 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2004 LockOut Trivia CHAMP!!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#266 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,967 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:37 AM

Habs fans were beyond obnoxious and loud last night about being the only 3-0 team in the playoffs and were extremely cocky about it.

I mean.... I'm not making this up. They will make a huge deal out of ANYTHING. Being #1 in the conference 2 months in the season, they'll make graphics and share it everywhere... make a big deal out of being the only canadian team... only team with a "reigning norris winner", they are 100% convinced they are winning the cup.

i have to avoid facebook at this point.

www.SterioDesign.com

#267 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,422 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

The only people who don't realize the Hans aren't winning anything are Habs fans. And I doubt the older fans who were around for the glory days are this obnoxious, it sounds like all the young punks who come to the Rock are the type of people you're friends with on Facebook.

#268 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:08 AM

hab fans think theyre winning the cup LOL
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#269 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,967 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:43 AM

The only people who don't realize the Hans aren't winning anything are Habs fans. And I doubt the older fans who were around for the glory days are this obnoxious, it sounds like all the young punks who come to the Rock are the type of people you're friends with on Facebook.

to me "as long" you know what you're talking about at the very least. Fine. But those guys are mostly all posers who doesnt really know much about hockey so they'll throw very very non-sense stats around and refuse to hear anything. Like the 3-0 thing... "we are the only 3-0 team in the playoffs! best stats in the playoffs!" i mean... you almost feel sorry for them cause you're like.... he can't be that dumb. But then he'll get sooooo obnoxious about it cause he won't stop with it and you can't explains or make a point that its useless. It's beyond frustrating to deal with them right now

www.SterioDesign.com

#270 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,422 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

to me "as long" you know what you're talking about at the very least. Fine. But those guys are mostly all posers who doesnt really know much about hockey so they'll throw very very non-sense stats around and refuse to hear anything. Like the 3-0 thing... "we are the only 3-0 team in the playoffs! best stats in the playoffs!" i mean... you almost feel sorry for them cause you're like.... he can't be that dumb. But then he'll get sooooo obnoxious about it cause he won't stop with it and you can't explains or make a point that its useless. It's beyond frustrating to deal with them right now

This is disappointing to hear. I expect more from Canadian hockey fans.

#271 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

They sound like most Yankees fans I know.

COME AT ME, NJDEVS

Edited by Devilsfan118, 22 April 2014 - 10:41 AM.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#272 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,032 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

They sound like most Yankees fans I know.

COME AT ME, NJDEVS

Yankees fans are front running entitled bitches, and Devils fans never show up to support their boring team.

Generalizations are fun.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#273 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,422 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:55 AM

Every fanbase has dimwits. There are no exceptions.

#274 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,967 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:12 PM

Every fanbase has dimwits. There are no exceptions.

of course but you have to understand that the Habs fans have a totally different mentality because of the different culture. Its bigger than just hockey. so a bigger, WAY BIGGER % of them are more annoying than the average hockey fan

Edited by SterioDesign, 22 April 2014 - 12:14 PM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#275 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,422 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

of course but you have to understand that the Habs fans have a totally different mentality because of the different culture. Its bigger than just hockey. so a bigger, WAY BIGGER % of them are more annoying than the average hockey fan

I hear ya SD. But I'm surprised that Habs fans give a sh!t about 'best stats in the playoffs' and 'reigning Norris winners' and all that kindof stuff. If I was a Habs fan I'd care about one thing and one thing only: winning Cups. That's all that matters, and all that's ever mattered in that city. Which is why I said I'm disappointed to hear that about them- I figured stupid sh!t like that was below many Habs fans.

#276 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

SD, a new buddy of mine from Montreal, who just got into hockey 2 months ago, is talking a lot of smack now haha... I know 100% what you're talking about. Because he's so new to hockey, I can't really have an objective discussion with him about hockey or his series without him asking me "How are the Devils doing in the playoffs?"...

#277 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,422 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

SD, a new buddy of mine from Montreal, who just got into hockey 2 months ago, is talking a lot of smack now haha... I know 100% what you're talking about. Because he's so new to hockey, I can't really have an objective discussion with him about hockey or his series without him asking me "How are the Devils doing in the playoffs?"...

See, I can't stand fans like this. You're a new fan who doesn't know sh!t about sh!t, shut your mouth and know your role.

#278 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,967 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:05 PM

See, I can't stand fans like this. You're a new fan who doesn't know sh!t about sh!t, shut your mouth and know your role.

to me the "where's the devils now" is not too bad cause its legit trash talk at least. Unless he's cutting you off at everything you say with it or something of course which is what they do yeah.

my go to is ALWAYS...

"dude, i've been watching hockey and a Devils fan since in 8 years old... im 30 now, saw my team missing the playoffs 4 times, making it to the finals 5 times, winning it all 3 times. I've seen hall of famers grow right before my eyes. I've been blessed and for someone around my age, i'd only accept crap from a Red Wings fans cause they are the only fan base who did better than us during my whole "fan life". The stuff i can brag about, i saw it all with my very eyes while i was old enough to understand and enjoy it truly. It's not something that happened way before my time like the 24 cups crap." 

i mean, its 100% true. Why would someone my age take crap from another fanbase, i clearly had the best "fan life" from the time i was old enough to understand hockey til now. And we may be entering a dark time now but still, i saw it all already. My blackhawks buddy is always trying to give me sh!t about the devils being bad now and going downhill. Again my go to is always "Dude, you we're a blackhawks fan all your life, went through YEARS of misery and you saw your team win the cup for the first time at 34 lol thats years away for me still and you want to play the cocky card now? At 19 i had 3 cups already you had to wait 34 years to get 1, so sit and shut it lol

www.SterioDesign.com

#279 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,422 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:17 PM

to me the "where's the devils now" is not too bad cause its legit trash talk at least. Unless he's cutting you off at everything you say with it or something of course which is what they do yeah.

my go to is ALWAYS...

"dude, i've been watching hockey and a Devils fan since in 8 years old... im 30 now, saw my team missing the playoffs 4 times, making it to the finals 5 times, winning it all 3 times. I've seen hall of famers grow right before my eyes. I've been blessed and for someone around my age, i'd only accept crap from a Red Wings fans cause they are the only fan base who did better than us during my whole "fan life". The stuff i can brag about, i saw it all with my very eyes while i was old enough to understand and enjoy it truly. It's not something that happened way before my time like the 24 cups crap."

i mean, its 100% true. Why would someone my age take crap from another fanbase, i clearly had the best "fan life" from the time i was old enough to understand hockey til now. And we may be entering a dark time now but still, i saw it all already. My blackhawks buddy is always trying to give me sh!t about the devils being bad now and going downhill. Again my go to is always "Dude, you we're a blackhawks fan all your life, went through YEARS of misery and you saw your team win the cup for the first time at 34 lol thats years away for me still and you want to play the cocky card now? At 19 i had 3 cups already you had to wait 34 years to get 1, so sit and shut it lol

I don't take any sh!t from Rag or Phailure fans- if they pop off, I kindly remind them of their pathetic, non-winning histories (one Cup in 74 years for the Rags, no Cups in 39 for the other idiots), tell them how I not only have seen 3 Cups, but saw one of the Cup wins in person in a game 7, and then I go on to remind them of the 10 division and 5 ECF titles as well. And then they usually shut up and whimper to themselves.

#280 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,422 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:19 PM

Most Devil fans seem to have an inferiority complex... I have a superiority complex.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users