2364 replies to this topic

#921 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:11 PM

Pittsburgh wins 3-1. Rags fans booing Nash and St. Louis out of the building. Lmfao, beautiful.

Music to my ears.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#922 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:13 PM

OH YEAH AV IS GOING TO CHANGE THIS TEAM! OFFENSE AND sh!t!!!

#923 bobilly45

bobilly45

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:15 PM

Funny how all of the bandwagon ranger fans stopped posting on facebook after game one.

Looks like it will be another year of the "king" not winning a cup.

#924 Mike Brown

Mike Brown

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:28 PM

Rags fans sh!t list continues to grow.

Lindros

Holik - Kind of unwarranted since he still put up his normal numbers with the Rags

Gomez - same as Holik

Drury - same as Holik and Gomez sans his last two years

Redden

Gaborik - 2 great years and 2 so so years

Richards

Nash

St. Louis

Star players tend to fail in NYC.  It's quite funny.

Funny how all of the bandwagon ranger fans stopped posting on facebook after game one.

Looks like it will be another year of the "king" not winning a cup.

Careful.

temp_zps55e0012a.png

NEW JERSEY DEVILS: 3 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

NEW YORK YANKEES: 27 TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS: 5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

#925 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:44 PM

Why does TG post so much about the games that are on TV? I feel like he's just reiterating what the broadcasters are saying...

#926 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:05 PM

Rags are on deaths door. Couldn't be happier

and yes a lot of the facebook frontrunners are in early hibernation

Lundqvist. Give me a break on the Jokinen goal. It was SLIGHTLY deflected. That was a bad goal pure and simple. Left uncovered down low, bad angle, and he jabs at it with his stick (and misses) when he should've just let it come to him. Played that terribly.

Malkin goal needs to be stopped too

Edited by '7', 07 May 2014 - 10:08 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#927 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,005 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:07 PM

Why does TG post so much about the games that are on TV? I feel like he's just reiterating what the broadcasters are saying...

He is watching the games from the press box, so he has no idea what is being said on the broadcasts.

Edit: Press box..not press conference.

Edited by devilsrule33, 07 May 2014 - 10:30 PM.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#928 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

He is watching the games from the press conference, so he has no idea what is being said on the broadcasts.

Ahh didn't know he was doing that...

#929 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:37 PM

Rags are on deaths door. Couldn't be happier

and yes a lot of the facebook frontrunners are in early hibernation

Lundqvist. Give me a break on the Jokinen goal. It was SLIGHTLY deflected. That was a bad goal pure and simple. Left uncovered down low, bad angle, and he jabs at it with his stick (and misses) when he should've just let it come to him. Played that terribly.

Malkin goal needs to be stopped too

Yep. If he is square to the shooter, the Joki goal never happens. Instead he's so far back into the net his feet are behind the line.

#930 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,865 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:38 PM

I'm not celebrating anything yet - this has been a weird playoffs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#931 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,064 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:42 PM

I'm not celebrating anything yet - this has been a weird playoffs.

Exactly. Pittsburgh needs to take care of business in game 5... Put 'em away. Don't give the Rags any cause for hope.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#932 roomtemp

roomtemp

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:29 PM

While it would be nice if they lost their 1st round pick next year why risk anything happening in the ECF? Finish them Pens

#933 BlueSkirt

BlueSkirt

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:37 AM

The more wins PIT has, the less I care about who wins the BOS-MTL series...

#934 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,377 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:38 AM

It's looking like one ECF appearance (a loss to you-know-who of course) in all of Sather's time with the Rangers.  They've won a whopping 6 playoff series so far in his time there.  Yeah, I'm sure that was the plan when he was signed up.  There's definitely a crapshoot feel to the playoffs these days, but all Sather seems to know how to do is bring in expensive marquee names, even if they're clearly not what they were (Wade Redden).  Damned near zero creativity.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#935 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:40 AM

the gaborik deal seems to be paying off as well as any trading deadline move.  he may be soft but he can still score.  his next contract will be interesting

#936 point

point

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:32 AM

Personally, I am already sick of Crosby.
2 C6H12O6 > 2 C2H5OH + 2CO2

#937 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,865 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:04 AM

Personally, I am already sick of Crosby.

I'll take him over any Ranger any day.

That being said, I hate him too.  At this point, I hope it's the Bruins in the finals again.. not because I was rooting for them originally, but because I don't want Crosby, or the Habs to get a chance at a cup.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#938 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:13 AM

It's really hard to find someone to root for this year, of the remaining teams. Least offensive team to me is probably the Hawks. 

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award
believe2.jpg

www.numerartovertag.wordpress.com - An NHL Blog (in Swedish)

#939 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,865 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:53 AM

It's really hard to find someone to root for this year, of the remaining teams. Least offensive team to me is probably the Hawks.

So true. Most of my pics were knocked out in the first round.. I'm kinda sick of the Hawks and Bruins. I want to see the Wild, Habs and Rags lose. I'd be happy if Crosby didn't get some more hardware. Still root against LA, mostly because I'm sick of them too more so than holding a grudge.. Bleh. Shame the way the cards fell.

Go Ducks! Although they don't seem to have a chance against the Kings at this point.

Edited by Devilsfan118, 08 May 2014 - 09:54 AM.

believe-ll.jpg

#940 coldply123

coldply123

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:55 AM

Amazing how awful St. Louis has been.  I mean he's just been so bad, falling on the ice like Clarkson, losing puck battles, bad passes.  While I'm sure he and Stamkos fed off one another to a certain degree, it looks like St. Louis missess having Stamkos and is out of place on the Rangers and in the AV offense and how he's being used.  And that Rangers PP has been abysmal too.  Stralman has been an adventure this series and nobody has been able to pick up McDonagh who looks like he's at 50%.

I'd love to see what Sather does in response to yet another playoff exit, but his options are pretty limited from what I can see this offseason.  Will be interesting to see what they do with buying out Richards or not and even more how St. Louis reacts to that. 

Bill Simmons: "The Bruins are like Fredo -- they're dead to me as long as the owner is alive."

"I'm Going With The Devils over Anaheim"-Barry Melrose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users