2364 replies to this topic

#81 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,760 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:48 PM

I already cant stand habs fans who makes a huge deal about everything. They went on and on and on about them being the only canadian team in playoffs and they really make a huge deal out of it as it they really deserved it and not cause the other teams simply sucked hard lol

Suring the game i can enjoy play by play statuses too. Terrible.

www.SterioDesign.com

#82 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:33 PM

I already cant stand habs fans who makes a huge deal about everything. They went on and on and on about them being the only canadian team in playoffs and they really make a huge deal out of it as it they really deserved it and not cause the other teams simply sucked hard lol

Suring the game i can enjoy play by play statuses too. Terrible.

I always thought you were a bit overdramatic regarding Habs fans. Until last season, we had one or two weekend games vs. the Habs (SO A TON OF THEM WERE THERE). And I finally figured out firsthand what you were talking about.

#83 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,080 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

Habs fans are douchebags. I was at the game that officially knocked us out of the playoffs in 2011 against them and a bunch of Habs fans came down. They were doing that stupid fvcking OLE chant on loop, and a bunch of them were talking sh!t about eliminating us. They ate sh!t right back though, plenty of bullsh!t hurled back their way from me and tons of other Devs fans. I had much less of an issue with the Habs fans I encountered IN Montreal when I went up there for a Devils-Habs game a few years ago.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#84 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:59 PM

fvck the Habs. I hate when their fans come to our arena. They're probably only behind Rags fans when it comes to which opposing fans I hate the most, just ahead of Philly fans. They're so rude and condescending (and cocky for no reason) and they'll talk sh!t about you in French, which is funny for me because I can speak a bit and will call them out on it and it usually shuts them right up.

believe-devs.jpg

#85 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

I always thought you were a bit overdramatic regarding Habs fans. Until last season, we had one or two weekend games vs. the Habs (SO A TON OF THEM WERE THERE). And I finally figured out firsthand what you were talking about.

They are No. 3 on my fans I hate list.  Right behind the Flyers and Rags.  I've never been to Montreal, so I've never experienced these neandreathals in their native habitat, but they are some of the most vocal and obnoxious fans I've ever encountered.  I've told this story before, but my friends and I almost got into a brawl with a few of them in 2010 after they gave the "Hitler salute" to a soldier that they put up on the screen as the "Hero of the Game."  Absolutely classless.

As much as it pains me to say this....Go Flyers.  :urg:   I truly think that whoever wins the Flyers-Rags series is going to the ECF though. 

Posted Image

#86 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,732 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:11 PM

Habs fans are douchebags. I was at the game that officially knocked us out of the playoffs in 2011 against them and a bunch of Habs fans came down. They were doing that stupid fvcking OLE chant on loop, and a bunch of them were talking sh!t about eliminating us. They ate sh!t right back though, plenty of bullsh!t hurled back their way from me and tons of other Devs fans. I had much less of an issue with the Habs fans I encountered IN Montreal when I went up there for a Devils-Habs game a few years ago.

I've experienced the same thing. I've had much less issues with Habs fans in Montreal than the ones who come to New Jersey. The ones who come down here are as obnoxious as any fans I've dealt with, and for the most part uninformed. I remember Parise scoring a hat trick in the first season at The Rock, and there was a group being snotty about him being our best player and "of course it's a Canadian".

Yet when I was in Montreal for the 2004 World Cup or random NHL games with or without the Devils involved, I've had generally good experiences.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#87 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

I've never been to Montreal, so I've never experienced these neandreathals in their native habitat, but they are some of the most vocal and obnoxious fans I've ever encountered.

Similar to Rangers fans, the typical Habs fan can't afford a game at the Bell Centre, which explains why all the douchebags come to our arena (Rags and Habs). Taking a trip to Newark/NYC and going to the Devils-Habs game is sometimes a cheaper weekend than going to a Saturday night game at the Bell Centre.

#88 hystyk28

hystyk28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:55 PM

I've told this story before, but my friends and I almost got into a brawl with a few of them in 2010 after they gave the "Hitler salute" to a soldier that they put up on the screen as the "Hero of the Game." Absolutely classless.

Are you sure they just weren't waving a white flag at the first sign of a soldier?

#89 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

Diehard Flyers fan baby. Can't even watch the rangers pregame stuff it's such garbage

#90 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:21 PM

What a sh!tty lifeless atmosphere at the Garden.
gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

#91 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

What is this POS mobility scooter that Messier is peddling? CanAm Spider?

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#92 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

CBJ and Dal screwed me yesterday. Let's go Blues, SJ!!!

#93 JSR

JSR

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

Flyers hanging on by their fingernails.

#94 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,760 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:49 PM

Well sucks for you somewhat but glad that youre on my side now lol

www.SterioDesign.com

#95 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

Flyers are way in over their heads. Hate to say it, but the Rangers are probably the second best team in the East. Hope Philly can upset them

#96 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:00 PM

I can't even bear to watch Philly-New York, especially with the MSG home feed. Content with Blackhawks-Blues right now.

#97 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,080 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

3-1 Rags, 2 goals on the double-minor power play. Game over.

#98 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,080 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

Save of the playoffs so far by Crawford in the Chicago-St. Louis game.

#99 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

Flyers hit the post, Rags come back and make it 4-1

Philly was really atrocious today. start to finish

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#100 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

geeze cant even get joy as a devils fan trying to watch other teams lose... our season is over and still nothing can go the way most of us here would hope
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)