2364 replies to this topic

#1461 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,659 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:18 PM

Thomas Vanek, this guy's a joke. Talk about lazy. Guy is barely skating.

#1462 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:18 PM

this is disgusting to watch

Do what I did and turn it off then. I'll tune back in to see these ballsacks get annihilated in the Finals.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#1463 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:23 PM

Do what I did and turn it off then. I'll tune back in to see these ballsacks get annihilated in the Finals.

I'm at work... nothing better to do. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment

#1464 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,918 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:34 PM

can't say I agree with the goalie pull this early.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#1465 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 11,968 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:34 PM

There might be more disgust and anger here for the Rangers winning than there is for the Devils losing.

Tokarski has not been that bad at all.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#1466 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,659 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:35 PM

I don't either.

But I love Wes McCauley giving the guy 2 after Emelin got up...so if he was on a stretcher it's five? What a joke.

#1467 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,838 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:38 PM

There might be more disgust and anger here for the Rangers winning than there is for the Devils losing.

.. If I'm being honest, I kinda love that :lol:. The shared hatred some of us have for the Rags is definitely one of my favorite parts of this forum.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#1468 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,950 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:41 PM

Game over. Series over. Just hope the Habs can maybe win a game or two or at least hurt them.

#1469 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:47 PM

The Rags will sweep now and the meek Habs will just let them do whatever they want, which is what they should truly be embarrassed about even more than losing- once Price went down, they had no shot, so its not really their fault they're gonna lose the series. But show some balls, show some guts. Put up a fight. The Queen can sit there and put her make-up on. No contact, nothing. Nobody made that little bitch Kreider pay either. The Habs are gutless.

Edited by MadDog2020, 19 May 2014 - 09:51 PM.

#1470 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,918 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:49 PM

I just hope the western conference final goes quick too so that team is rested as well

Man is NYR going to sh!t their pants when they see Chicago or LA. LA especially will grind those Rag mighty mites to dust

as crazy as it sounds...the Rags never do anything easy. Even this game did they outplay or dominate Montreal? It wouldn't shock me if they laid an egg at home

Edited by '7', 19 May 2014 - 09:50 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph

#1471 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,659 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:50 PM

Let's hope ^7^....but you never know......Lundqvist is capable but the Rangers haven't really had a strong opponent yet.

#1472 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

Let's hope ^7^....but you never know......Lundqvist is capable but the Rangers haven't really had a strong opponent yet.

They've played trash goalie after trash goalie. Weak-ass bitch teams like Pittsburgh and Montreal who have the mental toughness of a 3-year old. It may be the easiest Finals run in NHL history. This farce of a series will be over in 4, but hopefully LA/CHI will punch these a$$holes in the mouth and bring them back down to earth.

#1473 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,918 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:58 PM

Rags have won 5 playoff games in a row now, worm is going to turn eventually. And as good as Lundqvist has looked, he's capable of having a few off games as well. Regular season wise he was worse this year than he was in 2012 or 2011

Penguins were a strong opponent. But a flaky one as well. With goaltending you couldn't trust

Thing is this Ranger team can be fragile too. Honestly they were pretty lucky they weren't trailing after 1

Edited by '7', 19 May 2014 - 09:59 PM.

#1474 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:06 PM

10 down  6 to go

we're running out of excuses

#1475 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:09 PM

10 down 6 to go
we're running out of excuses

What, are you surprised after Price goes down for the series? The Rags were gifted a spot in the Finals the minute Kreider plowed into Price's knee. Its a farce at this point.

#1476 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:13 PM

What, are you surprised after Price goes down for the series? The Rags were gifted a spot in the Finals the minute Kreider plowed into Price's knee. Its a farce at this point.

yeah this series is/was over when Boston lost

but after the rags beat the failures everyone said they wont beat the pens, and they did, now we're saying they wont beat the West...and .....

#1477 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:14 PM

yeah this series is/was over when Boston lost
but after the rags beat the failures everyone said they wont beat the pens, and they did, now we're saying they wont beat the West...and .....

Both teams from the west are MUCH better than the Pens. MUCH better. And MUCH better coached too.

Edited by MadDog2020, 19 May 2014 - 10:15 PM.

#1478 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:18 PM

Both teams from the west are MUCH better than the Pens. MUCH better. And MUCH better coached too.

I watched the rags beat Chicago during the season when the Hawks were "hot".....I'm not so sure they will beat the rags if they get to the finals, maybe L.A. can

I hope you're right, but I'm already accepting the worst outcome

queen wins con smythe, ticker tape parade etc etc etc

#1479 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,659 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

Throw out the regular season. It means nothing.

#1480 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,838 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:38 PM

I watched the rags beat Chicago during the season when the Hawks were "hot".....I'm not so sure they will beat the rags if they get to the finals, maybe L.A. can

I hope you're right, but I'm already accepting the worst outcome

queen wins con smythe, ticker tape parade etc etc etc

Seems like an inevitability at this point.

Everything else this season has gone wrong for the Devils, might as well throw a Rangers cup in the mix at this point.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users