2364 replies to this topic

#161 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:12 AM

so sad how stacked Colorado is and will be for years to come. Meanwhile in new jersey......

#162 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:15 AM

meanwhile in New Jersey... were working with bare bones over here..ahh something needs to be done we need some more skill brought in..and real skill not the type of skill we got with ryder or brunner buncha bums
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#163 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,341 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:22 AM

I want Stastny come hell or high water. I want him to be Lou's #1 priority that isn't named Cory Schneider. But we can't offer him that 8th year, and I think Colorado will ante up. Still, we gotta at least try.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#164 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,124 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:24 AM

For those who didn't see:

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#165 RizzMB30

RizzMB30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:25 AM

blah blah blah blah the hockey expert has spoken ... the rangers are most likely going to win against the flyers.. we should want pitts to win against columbus to have a better chance at stopping them from going any further in the second round.

Give me three reasons why Columbus would lose to the Rangers.  There is no reason to believe that the Rangers are this ubiquitous force.  They're stronger, but not unbeatable, same with the Penguins.  No reason to insult the dude who was making a simple observation, no matter how wrong or correct it is.  I'm just curious. 

This fan will never forget Scott Stevens.

believe-ll.jpgbelieve-devs.jpg

#166 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,341 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:25 AM

For those who didn't see:

Yeah I rewound that one several times last night lol. What a play.

#167 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:28 AM

I want Stastny come hell or high water. I want him to be Lou's #1 priority that isn't named Cory Schneider. But we can't offer him that 8th year, and I think Colorado will ante up. Still, we gotta at least try.

dont know much about him to be honest i dont usually follow other teams with the exception of like 2 other teams in the league..which leaves me behind on knowing about other players out there, but i highly doubt we sign some big long contract .. i just dont see it happening. for the most part im sure there wont be too many changes and we will be stuck with most of the dead beats we had last year.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#168 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:30 AM

Give me three reasons why Columbus would lose to the Rangers.  There is no reason to believe that the Rangers are this ubiquitous force.  They're stronger, but not unbeatable, same with the Penguins.  No reason to insult the dude who was making a simple observation, no matter how wrong or correct it is.  I'm just curious.

because he says things like this all the time.. oh penguins D is terrible if you play them physically enough theyre terrible going on and on and in the first game what happened columbus was extremely physical against them i forget the number of hits they laid on them but it was a big number... penguins still beat them
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

#169 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,341 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:35 AM

dont know much about him to be honest i dont usually follow other teams with the exception of like 2 other teams in the league..which leaves me behind on knowing about other players out there, but i highly doubt we sign some big long contract .. i just dont see it happening. for the most part im sure there wont be too many changes and we will be stuck with most of the dead beats we had last year.

He immediately becomes our first line center, and allows a permanent Henrique move to the wing. We'd be in great shape with Stastny and Zajac as our top two centers. But its probably wishful thinking... Colorado has a ton of cap space and they won't have to pay those kids yet for a while. They'll lock him up.

#170 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,033 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:14 AM

Go flyers go

#171 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:27 AM

Yeah I rewound that one several times last night lol. What a play.

The announcer ruins it with his over-the-top call. "He is putting on a show for the ages." Really?  :doh1:

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#172 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,027 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:28 AM

Definitely on the Avs bandwagon.  What an exciting young team to watch.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#173 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

Columbus would have a better shot at beating the rangers then the penguins would.

Edited by CarterforPresident, 20 April 2014 - 11:24 AM.

#174 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,033 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:38 AM

fvcking useless flyers. At least run them

#175 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,120 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

that 2nd goal is all on Emery. Dubbed shot, he got across and got his glove on it, just flat out missed.

at least they got out of the 1st 2-1, so still in it but not hopeful with that dope in net

Edited by '7', 20 April 2014 - 12:07 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#176 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,913 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:27 PM

Well flyers tied it

www.SterioDesign.com

#177 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,120 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:40 PM

Flyers take the lead with 8:42 to go in the 2nd

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph

#178 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:43 PM

rangers flop every time contact is made. That dorsett fall was ridiculous.

#179 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:43 PM

Well done, Flyers. Lundqvist has looked very shaky

#180 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,120 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

rangers flop every time contact is made. That dorsett fall was ridiculous.

masters of throwing their hands up when any flyer touches them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users