3 replies to this topic

#1 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,142 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:13 PM

Very quiet around here for anything Devils related, so here is a Deboer interview with TSN radio. Skip to 4:30 for Devils talk.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#2 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,142 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:18 PM

After listening to the whole thing..not worth posting. Maybe it was just to roll your eyes at Pete and the goalie situation and a reminder of why Marty can't come back.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#3 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:41 PM

Based on what he says in the interview, I can't imagine DeBoer wanting Marty back.

His comments on the Marty-Cory situation:

"I think everyone handled it as professionally as possible and I can't say enough about how those two guys handled it. I don't think it was the perfect situation for either guy obviously and maybe not for our team when I look back at it."

#4 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

wonder what will wind up happening..its really not his choice to make if marty comes back or not
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users