29 replies to this topic

#21 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,095 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

Title is dumb. But Mazz got "hits" that don't matter so I guess that's cool.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#22 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:46 PM

Haha I got an alert on my phone from gamecenter and the preview of the alert was "jagr has retired from..."

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#23 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,403 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:47 PM

geez some people are so uptight here lol This is the internet folks. Theres people sh!tting in others mouth, videos of people eating toe nails, people getting killed by gorillas... avril lavigne videos...

There's way worst to be shocked about than buddie's thread title lol 

www.SterioDesign.com

#24 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,067 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:58 PM

geez some people are so uptight here lol This is the internet folks. Theres people sh!tting in others mouth, videos of people eating toe nails, people getting killed by gorillas... avril lavigne videos...

There's way worst to be shocked about than buddie's thread title lol 

It's amazing I have to explain this but you don't have to watch those videos if you don't want to (unless you have mean spirited friends who try to link you to them).  This site is sometimes moderated, so people can't just post that kind of thing on the site - they will be banned.  That's because people who run sites like this have decided that allowing that sort of thing just makes people upset and leads to them having a more negative impression of the site.  The same is true of intentionally misleading headlines.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#25 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,403 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:12 PM

It's amazing I have to explain this but you don't have to watch those videos if you don't want to (unless you have mean spirited friends who try to link you to them).  This site is sometimes moderated, so people can't just post that kind of thing on the site - they will be banned.  That's because people who run sites like this have decided that allowing that sort of thing just makes people upset and leads to them having a more negative impression of the site.  The same is true of intentionally misleading headlines.

its amazing that eventhough i went to the absolute extreme with silly exaggerated comparisons obviously joking and poking... you still felt like explaining anything lol thats the amazing thing haha

www.SterioDesign.com

#26 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 28,067 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:49 PM

its amazing that eventhough i went to the absolute extreme with silly exaggerated comparisons obviously joking and poking... you still felt like explaining anything lol thats the amazing thing haha

No, it's not.  You defended the practice.  Otherwise your post has absolutely no content at all, and I guess I should just judge the rest of your posts the same way.

Eh in fairness might've been some joking lost in translation there, so I'm willing to chalk it up to that.

#27 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,403 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:15 AM

No, it's not.  You defended the practice.  Otherwise your post has absolutely no content at all, and I guess I should just judge the rest of your posts the same way.

Eh in fairness might've been some joking lost in translation there, so I'm willing to chalk it up to that.

So what if my post has no content? lol stop acting like a forum police dude. Power trip much? this is just an internet forum, get or your cyberthrone

Edited by SterioDesign, 26 May 2014 - 07:16 AM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#28 RizzMB30

RizzMB30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:58 PM

Can we stop hating on each other and just be happy that Jagr tore it up in international play but feels "It's not that I would think I'm not good enough for it. But this is a different hockey than I play."  

Can we break-down and discuss Jagr's words/actions instead of attacking a FREAKING THREAD TITLE! A THREAD TITLE PEOPLE.   It was probably changed but it reads fine for me.  You all sound pissed and are taking jabs over nothing, God forbid you click on a "intentional misleading headline" once in a blue moon, but that misleading headline got you to click on said headline.  THAT'S THEIR PURPOSE.  I will not be entering the argument.

Does anyone have any video on Jagr in the IIHF???

This fan will never forget Scott Stevens.

believe-ll.jpgbelieve-devs.jpg

#29 Mitico12

Mitico12

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:59 PM

That's a shocker...lol.  The guy is playing on a big ice sheet with a bunch of nobody players.  Not worth the aggrevation.

#30 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 28,067 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

So what if my post has no content? lol stop acting like a forum police dude. Power trip much? this is just an internet forum, get or your cyberthrone

When people post things that are the opposite of what they believe for no purpose other than to rile people up, it brings down the entire forum.  Posters like this should be removed immediately, or at worst, ignored.  I like going here for good hockey talk, not for the trolls.  And this is true of just about every internet forum - trolls are a negative presence.  I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

Can we stop hating on each other and just be happy that Jagr tore it up in international play but feels "It's not that I would think I'm not good enough for it. But this is a different hockey than I play."  

Can we break-down and discuss Jagr's words/actions instead of attacking a FREAKING THREAD TITLE! A THREAD TITLE PEOPLE.   It was probably changed but it reads fine for me.  You all sound pissed and are taking jabs over nothing, God forbid you click on a "intentional misleading headline" once in a blue moon, but that misleading headline got you to click on said headline.  THAT'S THEIR PURPOSE.  I will not be entering the argument.

Does anyone have any video on Jagr in the IIHF???

You didn't see the original thread title.  The original thread title was designed to get people to fight and so they did.

Edited by Triumph, 26 May 2014 - 03:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users