3 replies to this topic

#1 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,169 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:20 AM

So I'm not sure if the app updated recently, but I can no longer access the "Welcome to the New Jersey Devils forums!" section.  If I remember correctly I used to tap this, and then tap "Hell" to get to the main part of the forum.

But now I get the following error:

"Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists". 

Is it something on my end?  This only started within the last week or so.  I also no longer get notifications from this section of the forum like I used to (although that only started recently too iirc)

For the record, I can get to every other section of this webpage without problems through tapatalk.

Edited by Devilsfan118, 30 June 2014 - 10:20 AM.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:25 AM

I've been getting that too, I was going to look into it but got busy this weekend. I will try later. 

#3 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,169 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

Ah okay, great.  Glad to know it's not just my phone.

Thanks DM

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#4 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,169 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:25 PM

It's working again now. Thanks DM

believe-ll.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users