Photo

Remember when Cam Janssen scored 3 goals this season?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:14 AM

I had the pleasure of being in attendance for two consecutive Cam Janssen goals and Martin Brodeur shutouts in the same game. I feel like the amount of people who can say that is very slim... the guy is pretty hilarious though. Every post game article asking him about the moment he scored... "I don't know, I blacked out."

#22 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

Hah, I was actually at both of those games too now that you mention it. The only Cam Janssen goal I missed seeing live was the one against the Rangers.

(God that last sentence is still so weird to say.)

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#23 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:20 PM

ill write for my cuz here but he and my bro was in upper deck at philly and wearing a janssen jersey and he missed him scoring from talking sh!t haha lol.

Posted Image

#24 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:08 AM

Love Cam. He's a stand up guy.

I gave him one of my fan calendar giveaways last year after the game to sign, he scrolls through to his picture, and in front of the whole crowd of fans gathered for signatures squealed: "HAHA OH MY GOD I LOOK SO FVCKIN WEIRD.. CAN I HAVE THIS?!?".  

I handed him my extra calendar and he proceeded to make fun of every other players picture.

Fav Devil ever.

cghico.jpg

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

NJDEVS.COM KEEPER OF: Brendan Shanahan, Continental Airlines Arena, First game at The Rock, Chuck the Duck, New Goal Horn, Devils' Dancers, Chico Eats, Rock Your Red, Clemmers Shut-out against the Rangers

#25 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

ill write for my cuz here but he and my bro was in upper deck at philly and wearing a janssen jersey and he missed him scoring from talking sh!t haha lol.

I was in the lower level, maybe 10 rows up along the side where he scored. I remember seeing it tip and knowing immediately it was his goal and jumping up like I was at the Rock. I'm amazed no one pelted me with anything, but the Flyers were pretty terrible at that point and I remember that game being pretty dead for them.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#26 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:14 PM

i definitely remember the game on tv; wasnt it off of larssons shot to i think.

big fan...went to some of those AHL games in AC expecting to see him but they didnt play him, but larsson was there haha

and moose wth

Edited by lazer, 16 July 2014 - 08:16 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users