24 replies to this topic

#21 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

It would be great to see the Blue Jackets absolutely tear them apart in their 2 November meetings in Philly.

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#22 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:50 PM

Am I the only one that's worried the Flyers are going to be bad? I'm not talking about missing the playoffs bad, I'm talking about top 5 pick bad.  I think we all know that if you're going to suck, this is the season to do it.  They are going to be giving MacDonald top minutes because they are missing Timonen and I don't think Mason will play as well as he did last year.  If Giroux or Coburn go down, they can be REALLY bad

#23 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

Am I the only one that's worried the Flyers are going to be bad? I'm not talking about missing the playoffs bad, I'm talking about top 5 pick bad.  I think we all know that if you're going to suck, this is the season to do it.  They are going to be giving MacDonald top minutes because they are missing Timonen and I don't think Mason will play as well as he did last year.  If Giroux or Coburn go down, they can be REALLY bad

there is no shot they will be that bad, as long as Giroux is healthy.

i really think they'll finish just a few spots short of a playoff spot.  as much as i hate them, they always seem to toughen up when it counts and they often find a way to get in

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#24 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

They won't be bottom feeder bad, if that's the worry.

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#25 RizzMB30

RizzMB30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

In terms of bottom feeders, it's a race to be the bottom 2 teams in the league.  Both Eichel AND McDavid are going to be huge.  People like to harp a lot about McDavid being the next generational talent, but everybody should really keep an eye on Eichel. 

This fan will never forget Scott Stevens.

believe-ll.jpgbelieve-devs.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users