#1 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:53 AM

http://devils.nhl.co...6&source=splash

Every plan includes at least 1 Rangers game, but that All-Star plan is really awesome.. I'm thinking I may buy the a seat next to mine for the Weekday Plan so both my parents can come to more games this season

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#2 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:02 AM

Do you know if they show the prices for these plans?  I couldn't find them.  I am interested in the 100's on the side.

Posted Image

#3 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:06 AM

Do you know if they show the prices for these plans?  I couldn't find them.  I am interested in the 100's on the side.

That's the thing they never do.  Instead they want to have a ticket rep hound you and have you listen to their sales pitch until you give in and purchase tickets.  Annoys the hell out of me.

Also anyone know why on the seating chart sec 225 is blanked out?

#4 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

That's the thing they never do.  Instead they want to have a ticket rep hound you and have you listen to their sales pitch until you give in and purchase tickets.  Annoys the hell out of me.

That's exactly why I probably won't buy tickets, they hound me non-stop already.  If I give some sort of hint that I am interested, they will smell blood in the water and call me everyday.  I always tell them, Listen I would love to buy seasons, but I just don't have that expendable income.

Posted Image

#5 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

Yup, next season they are making it a "large groups only" section.. The front 3 rows will still be STH I believe, but only tenured ones who were there before this change. There's like this random open space behind 225 that JVB never really did anything with, so from what I heard, they're going to make that like the "food and gathering area" for whomever rents 225 for their group.. It's a pretty cool idea I think

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#6 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:18 AM

Yup, next season they are making it a "large groups only" section.. The front 3 rows will still be STH I believe, but only tenured ones who were there before this change. There's like this random open space behind 225 that JVB never really did anything with, so from what I heard, they're going to make that like the "food and gathering area" for whomever rents 225 for their group.. It's a pretty cool idea I think

You mean that space where the main escalators going up and those portable food/beer stands are?

#7 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

You mean that space where the main escalators going up and those portable food/beer stands are?

No to get to this area you'd have to walk up the stairs in between 225 and 226. It's behind the top row of seats in 225. I remember in 2008 I sat up there a few times and wondered what that random space was for. Nice to see them maximizing the space

#8 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

No to get to this area you'd have to walk up the stairs in between 225 and 226. It's behind the top row of seats in 225. I remember in 2008 I sat up there a few times and wondered what that random space was for. Nice to see them maximizing the space

Never knew there was a space there ( I will admit I have only sat once in that corner of the arena ever) and now I will have to check it out next time I'm at the arena.

#9 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:03 AM

Until they get a hold of themselves and realize that the secondary market is cheaper 90% of the time, I'll pass.

#10 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

these plans dont pay to purchase.. as stated it is SO much cheaper to buy tickets off the secondary market than what they charge
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#11 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,095 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:47 AM

I was gonna go secondary market this year, but I also realized I have a nice little chunk of cash leftover in my account. A 13 game plan (not near the Diablos this time :giggle: ) would be a good way to use that credit.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#12 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:56 AM

These plans are about $900/per person for like section 110, 109, and about $700/per person for 115 and 108, fyi.  So about $70/per person per game and $55/per person per game respectively.

Posted Image

#13 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

These plans are about $900/per person for like section 110, 109, and about $700/per person for 115 and 108, fyi.  So about $70/per person per game and $55/per person per game respectively.

exactly ..when you can often go to a game for less than $30 a person
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#14 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,266 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

If I wasn't over in the Lehigh Valley I'd buy one of these right now.  Hopefully work brings me back at some point.

rsz_2ru-uc9709.jpg

Rutgers:  The Birthplace of College Football

First B1G Season: 7-5

#15 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

If I wasn't over in the Lehigh Valley I'd buy one of these right now. Hopefully work brings me back at some point.

aren't the phantoms moving to Allentown? Are they done building the arena and are they starting there this year?

#16 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

aren't the phantoms moving to Allentown? Are they done building the arena and are they starting there this year?

Yeah this will be their first season there. Kinda sucks that Albany is no longer in their division but the A-Devs will still play a few there I'm sure

#17 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,266 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

Yep, you got it. They're scheduled to open in a month with a few concerts before the AHL season begins. Arena's not done yet but.. I'm sure they'll get there.

My company actually bought some season tickets so I'll probably catch a few games. Especially when the A-Devils are in town.

rsz_2ru-uc9709.jpg

Rutgers:  The Birthplace of College Football

First B1G Season: 7-5

#18 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:55 PM

Yeah this will be their first season there. Kinda sucks that Albany is no longer in their division but the A-Devs will still play a few there I'm sure

yeah I was thinking the same thing... I guess that's what you get when you have so many teams in the northeast. 

Yep, you got it. They're scheduled to open in a month with a few concerts before the AHL season begins. Arena's not done yet but.. I'm sure they'll get there.
My company actually bought some season tickets so I'll probably catch a few games. Especially when the A-Devils are in town.

cool, yeah I actually drove past it a few weeks ago and didn't even realize it was the arena (I'm gonna be getting married just down the road)... It looks looks like a mall from the street, nothing like a standalone hockey arena.

#19 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:50 PM

These plans are about $900/per person for like section 110, 109, and about $700/per person for 115 and 108, fyi. So about $70/per person per game and $55/per person per game respectively.

Yeah that's outrageous. Instead of getting a semi flexible plan for $1800, you can pick 13 games of your choice for half the price. The marketing for this team is clueless. Its a suckers deal to buy one of these plans. Unless you want the playoff priority I guess.

#20 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:20 PM

Yeah that's outrageous. Instead of getting a semi flexible plan for $1800, you can pick 13 games of your choice for half the price. The marketing for this team is clueless. Its a suckers deal to buy one of these plans. Unless you want the playoff priority I guess.

you're right, the secondary market is probably still the way to go for only a handful of games like these. The only other benefit is if these plans get you access to some of the season ticket perks like signings and other events, not sure if that's the case or not though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users