#1 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

Source: http://www.expressen...ll-inom-devils/

He says nothing of note other than confirmation really.

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award
believe2.jpg

www.numerartovertag.wordpress.com - An NHL Blog (in Swedish)

#2 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,748 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:26 PM

That's pretty cool. So long as he promises to never teach them how to stick handle.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#3 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,292 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

Glad to see we did him right.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#4 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,132 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:43 PM

MOOOOOOOOOOSE
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#5 mfitz804

mfitz804

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

One less job available for Marty.

#6 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,030 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:53 PM

good. It's been very quiet on the Marty front of late. Hoping for a retirement announcement soon.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#7 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:29 AM

Like he would ever take the job of goalie coach in Albany.  I think he's already on record as saying he doesn't want to coach and is more interested in being in the front office once he retires.

Posted Image

#8 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,030 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

Also, we know if Clemmensen and whathisname fall on his face...option C to strap on the pads and back up Schneider is Hedberg.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#9 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,442 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

good. It's been very quiet on the Marty front of late. Hoping for a retirement announcement soon.

I think he'll be available all year long to a team that loses a goalie or two to injury...I don't think Marty is mentally retired yet.  I give him a very slight chance to even come back here if Schneider suffers a long-term injury, or if Kinkaid/Clemmer turns out to be a disaster.  Not saying I want Marty to come back, but I could never rule it out 100%. 

Hedberg was SO bad in his last season with the Devils that I can't ever see Lou going that route, as far as dressing him in an NHL game goes. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 27 August 2014 - 12:04 PM.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#10 mfitz804

mfitz804

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:10 PM

Like he would ever take the job of goalie coach in Albany.  I think he's already on record as saying he doesn't want to coach and is more interested in being in the front office once he retires.

I was being sarcastic.

#11 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:50 PM

he has stated that he does not want to be a coach.. but some of the things people say are ridiculous.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users