210 replies to this topic

#201 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,972 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:26 PM

Preseason games are going to be interesting that's for sure. I can't believe I'll be at a hockey game on Monday already. I normally hate going to the garden but the tickets are too cheap not to go.

#202 BostonNala370

BostonNala370

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:48 PM

I look forward to the season starting even if it's only pre season games. I think we will have a good team this season once the players get sorted out as to who is staying and who is leaving and we will make the playoffs. Schneider's health will be key of course.

Edited by BostonNala370, Yesterday, 02:51 PM.

#203 Vic Rattlehead18

Vic Rattlehead18

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:56 PM

Schneider's health will be key of course.

Of course. If he gets injured, expect marty to be resigned.

Devils.

#204 BostonNala370

BostonNala370

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:04 PM

Of course. If he gets injured, expect marty to be resigned.

Are you kidding, there are other choices, I am way past Brodeur with the Devils again.

#205 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,716 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:21 PM

Are you kidding, there are other choices, I am way past Brodeur with the Devils again.

I wouldn't put it past Lou. I'd prefer Marty's time with the Devils is done, but I don't know if Lou could resist the chance to bring him in.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#206 BostonNala370

BostonNala370

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:03 PM

I wouldn't put it past Lou. I'd prefer Marty's time with the Devils is done, but I don't know if Lou could resist the chance to bring him in.

Understood regarding Lou, It is sad how he is so confused.

#207 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,716 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:27 PM

Understood regarding Lou, It is sad how he is so confused.

He's not confused. If he was confused, Marty would be here right now. However, I think in a situation where Cory goes down long term, Lou would go for the guy who he knows instead of what else is out there. Currently, what else is out there consists of Thomas, Bryzgalov, Khabibulin, and Vokoun.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#208 BostonNala370

BostonNala370

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM

He's not confused. If he was confused, Marty would be here right now. However, I think in a situation where Cory goes down long term, Lou would go for the guy who he knows instead of what else is out there. Currently, what else is out there consists of Thomas, Bryzgalov, Khabibulin, and Vokoun.

Marty is not and will never be a solution should Cory go down because of injury. Devils could end the season as a loser not making the playoffs with Marty as the replacement goalie.

#209 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,656 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:43 PM

Marty is not and will never be a solution should Cory go down because of injury. Devils could end the season as a loser not making the playoffs with Marty as the replacement goalie.

If Cory gets hurt long terrm relatively early in the season, the Devils are not making the playoffs. Marty coming back would not be about having a viable replacement. It would be about him retiring as a Devil and maybe getting to 700 wins. I could live with that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#210 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,716 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:00 PM

They would end the season that way with any of those replacements.

#211 Kulags

Kulags

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted Today, 12:00 AM

Anyone got any intel on this Mamashev guy?

Official Keeper:
The Bouncing Souls' "Ole" as the Goal Song

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users