242 replies to this topic

#241 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,240 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:37 PM

his forced humor makes him come off as a douche..
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#242 Unthinkable

Unthinkable

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:22 PM

Would rather see Matteau, Ruutu, Carter, or Josefson grab the third or fourth line center spot over Gomez.

Edited by Unthinkable, 20 September 2014 - 07:24 PM.

"Look Hollom, its leadership they want. Strength. Now you find that within yourself and you will earn their respect. With that respect, true discipline goes by the board." -Captain Jack Aubrey

"Right, lads. Now I know there's not a faint heart among you. I know you're as anxious as I am to get into close action. But we must bring 'em right up beside us before we spring this trap. That will test our nerve. And discipline will count just as much as courage. The Acheron is a tough nut to crack. More then twice our guns. More then twice our numbers. And they will sell their lives dearly." -Capt. Jack Aubrey

#243 dmann422

dmann422

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:09 PM

There are so many things I'm excited for when the puck drops on Monday and booing Gomez is definitely one of them. I will never be able to root for this guy.

I think the guy has suffered enough since leaving. You have to image he thinks back and asks himself "what if..."

I honestly wish him well, i don't necessarily want him on the team because I think he stinks but I wish him well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users