Photo

NFL 2014 Season Preview.... Part I, the AFC!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,131 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:19 PM

JH won't leave SF. That's a pipe dream for MIA.

like hell it is. Harbaugh's out the door there.

Harbaugh and Baalke are heading for a Jerry/Jimmy type divorce, probably after this season.

And btw Welker just got popped four games for using amphetamines lol, as if he didn't have enough issues...

Of course I have Welker in one if my leagues... Of course.

Edited by MadDog2020, 02 September 2014 - 09:19 PM.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#22 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,029 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

I think it's 50/50 with Harbaugh. I would think the frontrunners for him would be Dallas though...and that marriage won't last long either

If Philbin is gone after this year in Miami they will prob make a huge run for Cowher. And if Cowher comes in then he boots Dawn Aponte and Tannenbaum out the door...and Miami will be better for it.

Edited by '7', 02 September 2014 - 09:24 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#23 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,271 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:23 PM

I can't picture Harbaugh working for a nut like Jerry.  Then again I never thought Parcells would either.  Or that Shanahan/Schottenheimer would work for Snyder.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#24 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,029 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:28 PM

I can't picture Harbaugh working for a nut like Jerry.  Then again I never thought Parcells would either.  Or that Shanahan/Schottenheimer would work for Snyder.

Thing is, Harbaugh seems like a bit of a nut himself1 plus I think he wants to go to a team that will have some talent (he's not taking on a rebuild...he walked into a great situation in San Fran) also staying in the NFC with a chance to stick it to the 9ers later.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#25 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,271 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:33 PM

Thing is, Harbaugh seems like a bit of a nut himself1 plus I think he wants to go to a team that will have some talent (he's not taking on a rebuild...he walked into a great situation in San Fran) also staying in the NFC with a chance to stick it to the 9ers later.

Yeah but he's a nut that actually knows football, which would be a bit of an issue the minute a guy who doesn't starts sticking his beak in.  I think it's more important for him to have total control (which I'm not sure he'd really get in Dallas), he's chafing in a good situation now because he doesn't have total control.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 02 September 2014 - 10:17 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#26 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,131 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:15 PM

Jerry and Harbaugh would be hilarious, what a circus that would be.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#27 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:11 AM

Y'all owe me one when Hball stays. Their is no indications he's leaving. Cause him and York/Ballke are different? That's why SF is what they are, behind closed doors outside of the Media you guys see, Hball and Ballke are actually really closer then you "may want to believe". No matter what, odds would be in favor of him staying. Be surprised other wise.

#28 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,407 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:38 PM

Telling you right now: we are not finishing behind Pittsburgh. Ravens will win our Division
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#29 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,271 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:44 PM

Y'all owe me one when Hball stays. Their is no indications he's leaving. Cause him and York/Ballke are different? That's why SF is what they are, behind closed doors outside of the Media you guys see, Hball and Ballke are actually really closer then you "may want to believe". No matter what, odds would be in favor of him staying. Be surprised other wise.

They were threatening to trade him to Cleveland this offseason, that was publicly documented  :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978, 04 September 2014 - 08:47 PM.

#30 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:45 PM

No it was over blown alot.

Edited by CarterforPresident, 04 September 2014 - 10:45 PM.

#31 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,407 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:34 PM

If the Niners take a step backward (which is possible because I think Kapernick is too overwhelmed) I could see Harbs as the scapegoat in SF.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users