• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 #32

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 11:39 AM

Unfortnately I've retired from my stalking days so I don't have a picture of her.

Don't know if he has other girls, i just know this is his one at home games. I know because a friend of Stevens told me so, when Gomez's brother is in town he sits with her, and when they won the cup she was on the ice with Gomez.

On to the important stuff... she's above average height, long straight blonde hair, and slim figure. Really gorgeous girl.

hmmm... maybe my stalking days aren't over.

#42 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 11:49 AM

well ive already told everyone on here before that last spring he got engaged to my coworkers best friend.. they met at VI (Verona INN - for those not familiar) ..so i dont know what happened with that, but its been over a year.. i wonder if they broke it off, got married, he dates others.. who knows!!

All of the above? :noclue:
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#43 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 12:13 PM

[quote name='sammyk' date='Aug 12 2004, 12:49 PM'][quote name='langsgirl' date='Aug 12 2004, 11:37 AM'] well ive already told everyone on here before that last spring he got engaged to my coworkers best friend.. they met at VI (Verona INN - for those not familiar)

Edited by langsgirl, 12 August 2004 - 12:13 PM.

Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#44 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 02:22 PM

Is this going to turn into "Naughty Little Devils: The Sequel"? :lol:

Yeah..and we all know where that thread went :rolleyes: :lol: :clap:
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#45 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 02:24 PM

Is this going to turn into "Naughty Little Devils: The Sequel"? :lol:

Yeah..and we all know where that thread went :rolleyes: :lol: :clap:

"Naughty Little Devils: The Puck Bunnies Return" :rofl:

#46 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 02:26 PM

Im thouroughly confused...

I was unaware Gomez has had numerous engagements??? If thats the case; one of them use to be a student teacher at Toms River High School South 2 years ago... It was a year after I graduated; my brother had her....

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#47 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 02:39 PM

Im thouroughly confused...

I was unaware Gomez has had numerous engagements??? If thats the case; one of them use to be a student teacher at Toms River High School South 2 years ago... It was a year after I graduated; my brother had her....

well my coworkers friend that got engaged to him last spring is a teacher.. so its possible she is the same person.. if she was student teaching 2 years back... that could make sense...

but if there was a girlfriend with him on the ice with the cup.. im guessing it was someone different.. cause this girl wasnt a girlfriend she was a fiance lol
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#48 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 02:57 PM

I hope this is true. :pray: But when should we expect confirmation? Buying a house isn't enough. Neuwy had just bought a house in Dallas and then was traded to NJ.
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#49 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,706 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 03:13 PM

Well being traded and signing as a UFA are two different animals. The second one you control, the first one you don't ;)

Somehow I buy the buying a house post more than I buy the loose lips Lou post :evil: Not saying the original poster was wrong, I hope he's right and I do personally think Brylin will resign. But it's hard for me to picture Lou tipping his hand.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#50 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 03:18 PM

I hope this is true. :pray: But when should we expect confirmation? Buying a house isn't enough. Neuwy had just bought a house in Dallas and then was traded to NJ.

Buying a house before being traded is different than being a free agent and buying a house. Nieuwendyk didn't know he was going to be traded.

#51 smelly

smelly

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 04:31 PM

But it's hard for me to picture Lou tipping his hand.

Well, in my experience, if you buy enough season tix (I have 8), he's startlingly honest with you. He was very up front with me about his efforts to obtain Pavel Bure before he ended up going to FL for Jovanovski.

#52 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 05:47 PM

Don't know if he has other girls, i just know this is his one at home games.

"home game girlfriend" -- ouch... that hurts!

I'm here for the party

#53 #32

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 06:32 PM

Well I can't vouch for the road. I CAN vouch for her looks though. So no one else has seen her? She's freaking gorgeous.

#54 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,773 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 02:45 PM

This rumor I actually believe - Brylin just purchased a house in New Jersey. Looks to me like Brylin will remain a Devil. :evil:

:dance: TIMEX :dance:
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#55 smelly

smelly

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 10:46 PM

An update: I have it from a pretty good source (although not Lou himself, this time) that the only reason Brylin has not actually signed the contract, and, as a result, why his return is not yet public, is because his agent has been on vacation.

In any event, like I said, the deal IS done, and he will be back.

#56 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,309 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 11:29 PM

eh, i hate this "i got a pretty good source" nonsence. my pretty good source says the sky will be blue tommarow, i hope brylin is signed, and im not accusing you of lieing, its just if you cant cite who you get your info from dont bother posting it.

#57 smelly

smelly

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 11:32 PM

eh, i hate this "i got a pretty good source" nonsence. my pretty good source says the sky will be blue tommarow, i hope brylin is signed, and im not accusing you of lieing, its just if you cant cite who you get your info from dont bother posting it.

If you don't want to believe me, that's your choice. I stated up front that the source that Brylin has agreed to a deal is Lou himself. The details re: why it has not been announced come from someone who works a couple of levels below lou, and asked that I not use his name. Make of it what you will.

#58 Swede

Swede

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 11:37 PM

i disagree... if there is someone out there that knows something, think he know something or even dreamt something about the devils, I want it posted B )

#59 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 11:51 PM

Well, when someone does the whole "I have a source" thing they create a reputation for themselves. If they are consistently accurate, then more power to them. Those that are spewing bullsh!t eventually stop or are driven out. I don't remember any of smelly's previous inside info (if any), but why not give him the benefit of the doubt for now and see what happens?

#60 brodeurfanatic

brodeurfanatic

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 12:25 AM

i disagree... if there is someone out there that knows something, think he know something or even dreamt something about the devils, I want it posted B )

me too
Posted Image
Thanks for the sig UnderdogX

---

"He loves the game, he has God-given talent and we're just glad he's in our pipes," - Lou Lamoriello vs Flyers on 4/1/06

---

Official NJDevs.com Keeper Of Brodeur's Coach Jacques Caron
Official NJDevs.com Keeper Of Special Assignment Coach Pat Burns

Starting a Game Thread Record ~ 4-1-0-1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users