14 replies to this topic

#1 Elias Sports Bureau

Elias Sports Bureau

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,063 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 12:44 PM

The video store is closed. Hope everyone enjoys their games!

Edited by Elias Sports Bureau, 12 March 2005 - 12:56 PM.

Keeper of Patrik Elias, Alexander Mogilny and njdevs.com Keepers

"We've let the fans down. People pay good money and they've always had pride in the Devils." -- Scott Gomez

#2 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 02:09 PM

I'll take 93 and M (unless Swede wants it). :P
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#3 IAmCanadian27

IAmCanadian27

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 10:01 PM

I hate to be annoying about this, but for the Daneyko Night game (#113), do you have all of the postgame recorded? I wanted to know because I ended up on there with a poster about the All-Star Devils when they do that compilation of highlights at the very end. I'm sorry about being so picky.

So, if you do, I'd definitely take that one. #60, #97 and #101, too.
"He's got hockey strength, and he's one of those naturals. He's kind of a coach's dream. With some guys you have to keep repeating. With Paul, you point out something once and he picks it up."- Larry Robinson on Paul Martin

Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Scott Niedermayer & Keeper of Paul Martin

#4 Elias Sports Bureau

Elias Sports Bureau

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,063 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 10:05 PM

I hate to be annoying about this, but for the Daneyko Night game (#113), do you have all of the postgame recorded? I wanted to know because I ended up on there with a poster about the All-Star Devils when they do that compilation of highlights at the very end. I'm sorry about being so picky.

So, if you do, I'd definitely take that one. #60, #97 and #101, too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can NEVER be annoying by me!
Well Center Ice usually cuts off before the postgame, so I don't think so. Darn, I wish I coulda helped you out there.
But I'll reserve those others for you and shoot you a PM.

"We've let the fans down. People pay good money and they've always had pride in the Devils." -- Scott Gomez

#5 IAmCanadian27

IAmCanadian27

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 10:10 PM

You can NEVER be annoying by me!
Well Center Ice usually cuts off before the postgame, so I don't think so. Darn, I wish I coulda helped you out there.
But I'll reserve those others for you and shoot you a PM.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, I forgot about it doing that. Thanks ESB! :) It's awesome of you to do this.
"He's got hockey strength, and he's one of those naturals. He's kind of a coach's dream. With some guys you have to keep repeating. With Paul, you point out something once and he picks it up."- Larry Robinson on Paul Martin

Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Scott Niedermayer & Keeper of Paul Martin

#6 Elias Sports Bureau

Elias Sports Bureau

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,063 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 10:17 PM

Oh, I forgot about it doing that. Thanks ESB! :) It's awesome of you to do this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I NEVER watch them -- even the games I love -- and so if it can help you guys weather the storm and get me some extra gas dollars, I say it's a great idea!

#7 Devils30

Devils30

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 01:12 PM

I'll take #7 #20 and Misc. Letter N.

#8 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,736 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 12:46 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think I have all of the postgame taped. I dont sell tapes but if i ever get organized and find the tape I would try and make a copy

#9 PeteyNice

PeteyNice

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 02:19 PM

ESB, I would like 12, 13 and 17 if that is cool.
"Yo moms so fat, Russia can see her from THEIR house." -Anil Dash

Palin 2012

"Demand for Portland" -- Consumerist.com

"The New York football Giants marched into Little D and made 'America's Team' their prison bitch....[and next week the G-Men] will push the Packers up and down the frozen tundra like their own private zamboni!" -- Carl from Adult Swim

(No longer) Gotta check this every day

Living in constant fear of Fox Security

A proud member of the Reality Based Community

Official Nemesis of Triumph

"The player is fine." -- Brian Cashman

"[PeteyNice] f off!" --LOULAM1

"Petey, you're MY NEW HERO!!!" -- CRASHER

"bow chica bow wow" - RoughDraft

"I did it with panache and style, that's how I did it" - Mad Sweeney

#10 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 03:11 PM

I'll take #7 #20 and Misc. Letter N.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can someone please watch tape #20 and tell me which Penguin was punching my beloved Stevens in the face at the very end of game 5 there? I'll tell you - that was one tape I would have bought... that was the start of it all for me. I'd really like to see that moment again to figure out what I saw :blush:

I'm here for the party

#11 Elias Sports Bureau

Elias Sports Bureau

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,063 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 04:40 PM

Can someone please watch tape #20 and tell me which Penguin was punching my beloved Stevens in the face at the very end of game 5 there?  I'll tell you - that was one tape I would have bought... that was the start of it all for me. I'd really like to see that moment again to figure out what I saw :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did Thorne and/or Clement call him Stevenson when that happened? I sort of remember something like that during some playoff game. It's still in my possession so I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days, PK>

#12 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:24 PM

Did Thorne and/or Clement call him Stevenson when that happened? I sort of remember something like that during some playoff game. It's still in my possession so I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days, PK>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd LOVE it if you could find out! :evil: I didn't hear any commentary - I just remember we were all laughing.. and it kept going and the guys were all awe struck and I was just thinking it wasn't that big a deal - and that I knew how he felt. It just reminded me of my sisters and me. and something clicked and then all of a sudden I was blushing inexplicably. :blush: I dont even know why! then I just sort of paid closer attention.. and then after he fought with Hinote got little heart palpitations when they ran his little blurbs and stuff :P It was neat -- every thing I wanted done Stevens took care of heeheehee! How silly! :wub: :blush: He's the personification of hockey! :evil:

I'm here for the party

#13 Elias Sports Bureau

Elias Sports Bureau

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,063 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 02:05 PM

Actually the Hinote scuffle is probably what I'm thinking of.
Well I looked for your for about half an hour at the ends of Pens games 4 and 5 in the final two periods and couldn't find anything. Crasher's recaps didn't give me any guidance in that direction either.

#14 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 02:48 PM

:o it's the last ten minutes of the last game of the series... I feel like it was the last ten seconds even :unsure: the game was kaput and the Pens were toast and this dude just kept wacking away at Stevens who didn't lift a finger just smart mouthed the guy into a frenzy.

:noclue: maybe I'm wrong .. maybe it was the end of one of the periods or something...

Edited by Pepperkorn, 23 September 2004 - 02:50 PM.

I'm here for the party

#15 sheeps

sheeps

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,443 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 01:07 AM

I'll claim both fight comps. But I won't have money until my next paycheck comes in, which is almost two weeks from now. Would it be OK to have them on hold? I am a very trustworthy person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users