• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,617 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 09:09 AM

Wasn't sure if this belonged in Hell or Off-Topic...

http://www.nike.com/...hockey/lockout/

:evilcry:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 09:28 AM

Wasn't sure if this belonged in Hell or Off-Topic...

http://www.nike.com/...hockey/lockout/

:evilcry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you explain what happens? I don't install flash because it is just ad crap software these days.

#3 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 09:30 AM

:evilcry: I wish that could get some primetime airplay. I wonder how much of an impact NHL has on Nike sales though... well... maybe the players buying stuff :P

I wonder if SAG blew a gasket because no perfomers were involved :P I wonder if Stevens joined SAG... nah he probably just Taft Hartley'd his Whoopi spot

I'm here for the party

#4 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 09:32 AM

You see an empty arena ice rink melt away... some key images -blue line melting away - red line melting and bleeding - like it was bleeding. Ice cracking -- pipes sweating then a non-iced empty rink and the words bring it back -- then the Nike logo.

Edited by Pepperkorn, 20 September 2004 - 09:33 AM.

I'm here for the party

#5 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,115 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 10:43 AM

I remember ads like this for baseball in 1994

fan sitting in empty stadium, words flash on the screen "play ball...........please"

the phrase should be "bring it back.......so that we can continue to pollute the sport with advertisements everywhere and 3rd jerseys.
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#6 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,282 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 12:01 PM

thats an excellent commerical, ofcourse i wish they did not have to make it. think they will air it in the US?

#7 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 03:22 PM

That commercial was pretty heavy. They should forward a bunch of copies to both sides.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users