3 replies to this topic

#1 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:09 PM

Hey guys, I just wanted a little help here, Could you please tell me where I could get hold of the Dvds or videos of the 1995 cup run and the 2000 cup run. I am willing to pay good money for them, any help is appreciated, thank you :D

#2 Elias Sports Bureau

Elias Sports Bureau

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,063 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:13 PM

Hey guys, I just wanted a little help here, Could you please tell me where I could get hold of the Dvds or videos of the 1995 cup run and the 2000 cup run. I am willing to pay good money for them, any help is appreciated, thank you  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I have some going for a song off at the Marketplace... where I'm sure this thread soon will be moved!
Anyway, check these out. I won't bleed you dry.
http://www.njdevs.co...showtopic=14484
Keeper of Patrik Elias, Alexander Mogilny and njdevs.com Keepers

"We've let the fans down. People pay good money and they've always had pride in the Devils." -- Scott Gomez

#3 njdevils_info

njdevils_info

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 07:48 AM

There is also a guy I know who has a lot of games taped and you don't have to pay anything to get them, just trade him a game you have that he doesn't.
Other arrangements can be made, of course, if you don't have any.

NJ Devils Video Library

After the page loads, click your browser's stop button to stop the music. :evil:
Posted Image<br>/\/ of the Jumbotron and it's 2 Ribbons<br><br>
Favorite Doc-ism:<br>* "I have a tremendous grasp for the obvious."<br><br>
Facorite Chico-isms:<br>Chico: "Actually its Brylin who jumped out with Pandolfo. I don't know if Madden was tired or if there's a problem..."<br>Doc: "The problem will be relieved as he comes out of the penalty box now!"<br>Chico: "Oh yeah that's right!"

#4 Elias Sports Bureau

Elias Sports Bureau

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,063 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 09:43 AM

There is also a guy I know who has a lot of games taped and you don't have to pay anything to get them, just trade him a game you have that he doesn't.
Other arrangements can be made, of course, if you don't have any.

NJ Devils Video Library

After the page loads, click your browser's stop button to stop the music.  :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine is just as good, $5 a game and no extra charge for shipping if you live in the U.S. means you're just paying the cost of a blank tape, pretty much.
Keeper of Patrik Elias, Alexander Mogilny and njdevs.com Keepers

"We've let the fans down. People pay good money and they've always had pride in the Devils." -- Scott Gomez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users