4 replies to this topic

#1 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 03:24 PM

How can I change setting so that when I am writing and I want to insert or move data that nothing is over-written? Cannot find the option. Help :(
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 03:36 PM

I have not had this problem. One thing you could try is when you notice that the text is being written over, press the Insert key on your keyboard and see if that stops it.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 Rock

Rock

The News Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,569 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 03:52 PM

It's happened to me a couple of times. The insert key DOES work. B )
Hockey is life, the rest is just details.

#4 njdevils_info

njdevils_info

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 07:54 PM

It's happened to me a couple of times.  The insert key DOES work.  B )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right. There is no actual setting on the board that can do that. HTML/CSS limitation. It's just that pesky insert key!
Posted Image<br>/\/ of the Jumbotron and it's 2 Ribbons<br><br>
Favorite Doc-ism:<br>* "I have a tremendous grasp for the obvious."<br><br>
Facorite Chico-isms:<br>Chico: "Actually its Brylin who jumped out with Pandolfo. I don't know if Madden was tired or if there's a problem..."<br>Doc: "The problem will be relieved as he comes out of the penalty box now!"<br>Chico: "Oh yeah that's right!"

#5 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 04:27 PM

I am testing...I am trying to test to test the insert key and it seems to be working.

:hail: Thnx fellas :hail: Post it on monitor corner so I remember. Tis wierd tho. The previous version you didn't need to use the Insert key :noclue:

Edited by StarDew, 02 October 2004 - 04:28 PM.

Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users