• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nancyellen

nancyellen

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 11:32 AM

Just read in the NY Post that Kostur was recalled to Albany. Does anyone know anything else about this? The paper did not say why or if someone was getting sent down. Thanks!

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,615 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 11:45 AM

I know Ari Ahonen was shaken up in Friday's game against Bridgeport, but he stayed in until the end. If something happened to either Ari or Scott Clemmensen, nobody's said anything.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 Max

Max

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 12:33 PM

I know Ari Ahonen was shaken up in Friday's game against Bridgeport, but he stayed in until the end.  If something happened to either Ari or Scott Clemmensen, nobody's said anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ari was scrated in the game lastnight in Wilkes Barre but they never gave a reason why he was scrtahed. Saw him affter the game Saturday night and even talked to him for a minute and he seemed fine. So I do not know why he was not dressed.

#4 Jas0nMacIsaac

Jas0nMacIsaac

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,368 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 12:33 PM

I seen this yesterday. Ahonen must have a lingering injury from that or he would have been played on Sunday/Satuday.
A true leader is one who knows when to step aside for others to lead.

#5 SueNJ97

SueNJ97

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,814 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 02:16 PM

On this topic, where was Kadeykin finally assigned? I checked the ECHL and he isn't on a team roster that I can find. Did he go back to Junior hockey??? Back to Russia??? What is up???
NJDevs.com Keeper of Lou Lamoriello (until he finds out & kills me that is)

Now that we are going to have a season, I can post these...
2004-2005 NJDevs.com winner of the Brodeur, Lamoriello and Howe awards, thanks guys, I appreciate the hat trick.

#6 Unthinkable

Unthinkable

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 02:28 PM

I know the Sound Tigers were taking turns running Ari pretty often recently. Might have taken a bad slash going down to freeze the puck possibly. Kadeykin is a tough one to find any current information on. Its like he's gone into the witness protection program or pulled a Jason Bourne. I'm guessing he went back to Russia.

Edited by Unthinkable, 25 October 2004 - 02:29 PM.

"Look Hollom, its leadership they want. Strength. Now you find that within yourself and you will earn their respect. With that respect, true discipline goes by the board." -Captain Jack Aubrey

"Right, lads. Now I know there's not a faint heart among you. I know you're as anxious as I am to get into close action. But we must bring 'em right up beside us before we spring this trap. That will test our nerve. And discipline will count just as much as courage. The Acheron is a tough nut to crack. More then twice our guns. More then twice our numbers. And they will sell their lives dearly." -Capt. Jack Aubrey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users