6 replies to this topic

#1 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:05 PM

Why the change in the return after posting??? It brings you back to the first post in a thread... it used to bring you to the end of the thread so you see your post...can a setting be changed by a user to put this as it was?
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:07 PM

Seems to be working okay for me... :noclue:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:09 PM

Not for moi :evilcry:

edit: testing again

Edited by StarDew, 11 January 2005 - 08:15 PM.

Dew
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#4 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:23 PM

It works for me as well, I did fast reply and standard reply.

#5 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:24 PM

Its strange because it just uses # indexing in the page, which has been browser standard since netscape days of old.

#6 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:32 PM

works for me also
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin’ cheeseburger dude!

#7 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 08:52 PM

I realized today that it does not return to my posted reply in Politics forum...also when I mark that forum as read I am returned to the main page and it looks like everything is read however the real off-topic stuff is not read...mark off topic as read and I also return to main page and it appears all in forum has been read even when I haven't looked into politics. Confused now ;)
Dew
TIMEX RULES!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users