• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,614 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 07:38 PM

With the NHL season toast, Purgatory has assumed the #1 spot on the forum list. Threw me for a loop!
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,022 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 08:36 PM

I was half tempted to delete the damn forum, but my finger hit the move button instead. If they cancel next season I might hit the delete website button.

#3 njdevils_info

njdevils_info

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 10:00 PM

I was half tempted to delete the damn forum, but my finger hit the move button instead.  If they cancel next season I might hit the delete website button.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Holy crap no!

:evil: Well I'll be happy to assume (or consume, depending on how you wanna look at it) the site if you are considering deleting :D

Yah, I know you're not. And besides, you'd probably give it to RD anyway before you even think of me :evil:
Posted Image<br>/\/ of the Jumbotron and it's 2 Ribbons<br><br>
Favorite Doc-ism:<br>* "I have a tremendous grasp for the obvious."<br><br>
Facorite Chico-isms:<br>Chico: "Actually its Brylin who jumped out with Pandolfo. I don't know if Madden was tired or if there's a problem..."<br>Doc: "The problem will be relieved as he comes out of the penalty box now!"<br>Chico: "Oh yeah that's right!"

#4 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,275 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 10:15 PM

I did a double take too when I saw Purgatory was on top at first I thought a thread was in the wrong place :lol:
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#5 Zamode

Zamode

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 01:08 PM

I was half tempted to delete the damn forum, but my finger hit the move button instead.  If they cancel next season I might hit the delete website button.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Noooooo! :evilcry:

:evil:

I stopped reading most of the articles--they're all the same. :( :rant:
Posted Image

Thanks Lurker

#6 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,629 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 03:14 PM

I know how you're feeling there DM... if my 10-year anniversary of the recaps in Dec comes and goes with no games to recap... what's the point of still doing them ?? this is a painful revelation to myself as well... it's a rough call.....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#7 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 03:16 PM

There's a "Delete Website" button? :blink: :lol:

Edited by Don, 17 February 2005 - 03:17 PM.

"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#8 njdevils_info

njdevils_info

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 03:54 PM

There's a "Delete Website" button?  :blink:  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah, you never saw it?

Posted Image

:evil:
Posted Image<br>/\/ of the Jumbotron and it's 2 Ribbons<br><br>
Favorite Doc-ism:<br>* "I have a tremendous grasp for the obvious."<br><br>
Facorite Chico-isms:<br>Chico: "Actually its Brylin who jumped out with Pandolfo. I don't know if Madden was tired or if there's a problem..."<br>Doc: "The problem will be relieved as he comes out of the penalty box now!"<br>Chico: "Oh yeah that's right!"

#9 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,022 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 06:02 PM

I was just kidding about the delete website forum guys and gals, I got a couple of worried IM's and pms heh. I would probably do like suggested and give the website off to someone else first or just change the format to whatever is the new NHL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users