1 reply to this topic

#1 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 02:27 PM

I'm thinking of selling it. It's a cool certified auto I pulled out of a '98-99 Topps hockey pack.

The signature is nice. Looks like it reads Pat with a line and EL scribbled with another line and the number 26. Overall, it's nice.

If I decide to get rid of it, I'll try to get it scanned so people can check it out. It's in good shape.

I also might look to get rid of other stuff. I have a ton of cards. Including a lot of Brodeurs. So, if anyone is interested, I'll try to go thru what I have and get back to you.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#2 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 11:38 AM

Just make sure you do not sell them to crooked card dealers in Staten Island and in the NYC Metro area...we both found out how crooked they are didnt we? :lol:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users