14 replies to this topic

#1 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:51 PM

hey everyone..what's going on? thought i'd come in and say hi..Although it's not the devils i get to watch albany when they come to winnipeg and play the moose so it's a little easier to take the lockout..if u ever see a moose/albany game i'm the only person there not cheering for manitoba..lol..go parise!! Anyhow hi and i'm sure we'll be fighting..i mean talking soon.
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#2 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,856 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:02 PM

:clap: We're taking over! :) Me, DR33, Jason, IamCanadian...

Welcome Annabelle!

This is a decent enough place to hang out... even when there isn't any NHL hockey.

Any serious truth to the rumour of getting the Jets back?

So do you pull for the Moose when Albany's not in town as I do for the Sens when the Devils aren't in town? :) 'Cause the Moose are kickin' ass this year....
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#3 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:10 PM

welcome
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#4 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 07:02 PM

I do cheer for the moose..i'm usually all about the goalies..but i can't stand auld..so it's usually for kevin bieksa..*ahh..d-men..*I haven't really heard much about any nhl coming back here, the arena is sure way nicer than pretty much any other that's in the nhl now though..*ahem..jersey* it's not that there's not the fan support, just that there's really not anyone with the kind of cash to buy a franchise, i think the best bet would be if one of the teams couldn't really make it in say..pheonix..and the owners didn't want to sell, but instead mocve the franchis back to winnipeg for the fan support and kick as* arena!! :clap:

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Posted Image

#5 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,856 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 07:19 PM

I thought Wade Flahrety was the other Moose goalie?
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#6 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 07:47 PM

Cheers !
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#7 njdevils_info

njdevils_info

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 08:06 PM

greetings and welcome!
Posted Image<br>/\/ of the Jumbotron and it's 2 Ribbons<br><br>
Favorite Doc-ism:<br>* "I have a tremendous grasp for the obvious."<br><br>
Facorite Chico-isms:<br>Chico: "Actually its Brylin who jumped out with Pandolfo. I don't know if Madden was tired or if there's a problem..."<br>Doc: "The problem will be relieved as he comes out of the penalty box now!"<br>Chico: "Oh yeah that's right!"

#8 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,586 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 09:46 PM

Welcome aboard! :)

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#9 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 10:53 PM

Too bad the Rats don't actually *play* the Flock of Moosen this year. :(

Welcome! :)
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#10 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 10:53 PM

Welcome aboard!! :clap:

Hrmmm...Is there an echo in here?

Echoooo...Echoooo...Echoooo...

Yep! :P
Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Martin Brodeur. I'm with you, LD30!

How hot is my avatar? Woof, I love those eyes!! Ugh, I'm such a girl.

#11 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 11:48 PM

Welcome! :clap:
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#12 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,934 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 12:50 AM

Gah... Wade Flaherity "will get you nowhere"... one of my fav nicknames :)

welcome aboard !!!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#13 Rock

Rock

The News Master

• Members
  • 11,569 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 02:22 AM

Welcome to the boards!
Hockey is life, the rest is just details.

#14 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 03:24 PM

Yeah Flaherty is the other goalie..and wow did they suck last night against hamilton. well that's kinda harsh but they did comeback from 3-0 to 3-2...higgins got two goals(hamilton)..if only there was no empty net... :argh:

Posted Image

#15 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,934 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 11:48 PM

Yeah Flaherty is the other goalie..and wow did they suck last night against hamilton. well that's kinda harsh but they did comeback from 3-0 to 3-2...higgins got two goals(hamilton)..if only there was no empty net... :argh:

Well it was more aimed at his NHL Skills... and he was an Islander when I started the name... fun stuff.... and there's no way you're getting sympathy from me and AHL Horror stories the Rats have scored one goal in the 5 reg season games I've gone too !! :unsure: :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users