27 replies to this topic

#21 njdevils_info

njdevils_info

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:11 AM

I'm not a big fan of animated sigs, but I'm intreagued by this "Butt-buddies" animated sig... any chance it still exists somewhere deep on the internet? :evil:

By the way, since we ae on the topic of sigs, I want to let you know RD that I love the beaten up smiley on crutches at the bottom of your posts. How's life going in those respects?
Posted Image<br>/\/ of the Jumbotron and it's 2 Ribbons<br><br>
Favorite Doc-ism:<br>* "I have a tremendous grasp for the obvious."<br><br>
Facorite Chico-isms:<br>Chico: "Actually its Brylin who jumped out with Pandolfo. I don't know if Madden was tired or if there's a problem..."<br>Doc: "The problem will be relieved as he comes out of the penalty box now!"<br>Chico: "Oh yeah that's right!"

#22 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,218 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 07:33 PM

Im back again, I was out for a while in trenton for a robotics competition. My main band that I am in is HERE! We formed a little while ago but just recently we have had time to practice, so we do not have any music up yet. Our first two songs are more jokes on "emo" and "rap" so they will be the first ones up but not really count. We are working on original material and it is mostly alternative/classic rock stuff. I play guitar and back up vocals in this band. Another band I am in is a German Rock coverband where I play rythm guitar, some synths, and sing in German. That is here but we have not recorded anything yet considering half the band is in old bridge and the other half in gillette. I also have my own solo project called "Starlight" but have not made any sites for it even though I have most of my demo songs recorded, I play guitar, drums, and vocals and recording everything sepreatley then mix it together. On some of the songs I do have guest musicians. While I am being a loser and talking about myself here is my myspace right here!

Now you know all about me lol :P And while your at it make yourself a myspace!!

oh and I removed my flash sig just so no one has a problem loading the pages on the forum!

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#23 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 07:38 PM

I'm not a big fan of animated sigs, but I'm intreagued by this "Butt-buddies" animated sig... any chance it still exists somewhere deep on the internet?  :evil:

By the way, since we ae on the topic of sigs, I want to let you know RD that I love the beaten up smiley on crutches at the bottom of your posts.  How's life going in those respects?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Arr I know I have the Butt Buddies avatar *somewhere*, I'll have to look around my computer and sort through the crap, I'm sure I'll eventually find it.

Well, I've had a total of six surgeries on my knee, and I'm currently in the process of filing a lawsuit against my ex-orthopedic surgeon for negligance and malpractice. We'll see where it goes, but my lawyer is fairly confident that things will go our way. :)

In terms of my knee itself though, I'm still in lots of rehab, making a little bit of progress , but unfortunately not so much lately...if anything, I've fallen a bit behind due to other circumstances, but I'm still working very hard and hopefully I'll be able to make up the lost ground and continue to rehab the knee as best as I can.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#24 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 12:00 AM

Thanks, Fiesty. You're a busy guy, huh? Damn! Well, I guess it keeps you out of trouble.

RD, best of luck with everything.
Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Martin Brodeur. I'm with you, LD30!

How hot is my avatar? Woof, I love those eyes!! Ugh, I'm such a girl.

#25 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,218 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 03:33 PM

I would definately not say it keeps me out of trouble lol. (Don't know how much detail I should go into though lol)

Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#26 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 08:26 PM

Be afraid, be very afraid. :unsure:

#27 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 10:21 PM

Did you grow up there?  Hey, is Orphan Annie's still there?  Gillette Pub?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have lived in Gillette my whole life. Orphan Annies is still there but it seems like no one go there lol, I don't. Ill still be stuck in Gillette for a little while more. I have never heard of the Gillette Pub unless you mean the Tavern by the valleymall, I forgot the exact name. BTW did u go to whrhs cuz thats where I go and the hockey team there is improving mad crazy every year. I don't play but I am friends with a lot of ppl on the team. They won their division this year which is not bad for a 3rd year team.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Fiesty! I just saw in the Devils' newsletter that Carps was the guest speaker at the WHRHS Ice Hockey end of year banquet. Any of your friends meet him? He's so funny! :rofl:

#28 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,218 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 08:16 PM

I just made a new flash signature. Hope its ok. I am going to make a better one in the next couple of days that will look professional, I will have time to do that once I get out of school. Right now I made this one in 3 min.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users