#81 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,520 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 11:29 AM

HELP!!!

NY Mets fans pls help me, am i to understand that V. Diaz is being benched until the mets can trade cameron???

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Edited by redruM, 27 April 2005 - 11:29 AM.

Posted Image

2006 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2006 JHL CHAMPION!!
2005 CHAMPION of the 1st Annual NJDevs Fantasy Wrestling League!!!
2005 Finalist 1st Annual NJDEVS Fantasy Baseball League
2005 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2004 LockOut Trivia CHAMP!!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#82 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,217 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 11:46 AM

HELP!!!

NY Mets fans pls help me, am i to understand that V. Diaz is being benched until the mets can trade cameron???

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he's in the lineup today against the braves. not sure what they'll do once cameron returns.
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#83 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,518 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 11:48 AM

I sure hope the Mets find a way to move Cameron or Floyd and continue to play Diaz. Diaz is showing he is at least competent against major league pitching right now so you're slowing down his growth curve if you send him back to AAA now.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#84 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,584 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 02:11 PM

I can't catch a break...now my best RP Izzy is on the DL now (along with crappy Wells). Ugh.

Edited by RoughDraft, 27 April 2005 - 02:11 PM.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#85 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,860 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 02:23 PM

I lost Benitez to the DL as well. And whoever has Schilling, he's also out a couple of weeks. That same ankle is bothering him.

Red, the Mets have an interesting situation. Cameron has to play so he'll have more trade value. Maybe the Mets will keep Diaz up and get him in a couple of times. But the Mets must play Cameron a good 15-20 games.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#86 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,177 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 02:44 PM

I need a closer badly. Looking to trade a SP.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#87 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,714 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 02:50 PM

I sure hope the Mets find a way to move Cameron or Floyd and continue to play Diaz.  Diaz is showing he is at least competent against major league pitching right now so you're slowing down his growth curve if you send him back to AAA now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With the way the Mets operate, they're more likely to trade DIAZ than Cameron :rolleyes:

BTW all these rainouts are annoying me this week, I lost five games including a start by Westbrook (so instead of having two winnable starts this week, he has one start against Bonderman and gets two starts next week against the Twins and Rangers :P).
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#88 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • 6,520 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 02:54 PM

Hey Shark :

I know you sent my like 3 offers...but did isend you that trade offer that was accepted?? Honestly i donot remeber making a trade offer or accepting one... but seems like a decent deal...
Posted Image

2006 JHL CHAMPION!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#89 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 05:47 PM

yeah i sent you 3 offers, you rejected all but 1, then offered me bradley for blalock and penny. I accepted that one.
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#90 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,584 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 06:08 PM

I need a closer badly. Looking to trade a SP.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was going to offer you Percival, but now with Izzy on the DL, I can't afford to do it. Sorry :P

EDIT: Aww I initially wrote IR...how cute is that? :boogie:

Edited by RoughDraft, 27 April 2005 - 06:09 PM.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

#91 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,714 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 07:49 PM

Are my pitchers the only ones that get four-digit ERA's in their starts? :doh1:

Damn, I just hope I win ONE LOUSY category this week. I knew I was walking into a minefield this week, Clown's team had to break out one of these weeks but jeez...

Edited by Hasan4978, 27 April 2005 - 07:50 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#92 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • 6,520 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:29 AM

Has youare having a tough week!!!

no one hasgotten swept 10-0 yet but you are certainly trying!!!
Posted Image

2006 JHL CHAMPION!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#93 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:45 AM

Are my pitchers the only ones that get four-digit ERA's in their starts?  :doh1:

Damn, I just hope I win ONE LOUSY category this week.  I knew I was walking into a minefield this week, Clown's team had to break out one of these weeks but jeez...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trust me, Ive seen it with these leagues a lot...especially with the pitching...I really dont have any more starts this week, and my offense will slow down...I still bet our score is 6-3, 5-4 or something like that by Sunday...

Of course I had Andrew Jones on the bench yesterday!!! :rant: :D

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#94 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,714 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 11:13 AM

[quote name='LOTCB' date='Apr 28 2005, 08:45 AM'][quote name='Hasan4978' date='Apr 27 2005, 07:49 PM']Are my pitchers the only ones that get four-digit ERA's in their starts?

Edited by Hasan4978, 28 April 2005 - 11:16 AM.

#95 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,860 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:07 PM

I told Clown his team wasn't that bad. Some guys just hadn't been hitting.

My team took a hit with Benitez out for 4 months. I made an interesting pickup though. Hopefully, it pans out.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#96 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,217 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 01:06 PM

I wish the Yankees would win a game or two here so Rivera can get me some saves :angry: this is crazy
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph

#97 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,860 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 03:13 PM

That's kind of funny coming from a Mets fan but that's the beauty of Fantasy Baseball.

I hate to say it but you should trade Mariano while ya can. P.S. I am interested.

#98 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,584 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 03:18 PM

I'd love to have him...Percival has been awful and Izzy is still out! :wacko:

#99 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,860 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 03:35 PM

Looks like I got some competition for Mariano's services :). RD... from what I read, Izzy is expected to return on May 11th.

I don't blame ya with Percival.

#100 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,217 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:18 PM

nah, I think I'll keep both Mesa and Mariano for now, my hope is to win that saves category consistently. I don't need help at any other position really, I just need Griffey to start hitting and my guys to start stealing bases.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users