46 replies to this topic

#41 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 01:41 PM

MMM. I'll rec stuff u can get tickets on ticketmaster for (i mean you can get tickets from brokers for anything depending on dollars u want to spend)...but you should be able to get tickets for the following i reccomend. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Avenue Q, Hairspray, and The Producers. Those are all musicals. For plays you shoul dbe able to get tix to Glengarry Glen Ross, phenomenal. THe pillowman was great too. Telecharge.com

The weather. This week's been a hot 85 - 90, I don't know what that is in celsius, but I'd assume like 26, 27.

The Blue Man Group is not for everyoone. Some like it. Some hate it. Im in the middle, it was just eh. Take in a broadway show, there's nothing like a story told on stage. Blue Man is a concert.

#42 Stevens_4

Stevens_4

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:41 PM

MMM. I'll rec stuff u can get tickets on ticketmaster for (i mean you can get tickets from brokers for anything depending on dollars u want to spend)...but you should be able to get tickets for the following i reccomend. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Avenue Q, Hairspray, and The Producers. Those are all musicals. For plays you shoul dbe able to get tix to Glengarry Glen Ross, phenomenal. THe pillowman was great too. Telecharge.com

The weather. This week's been a hot 85 - 90, I don't know what that is in celsius, but I'd assume like 26, 27.

The Blue Man Group is not for everyoone. Some like it. Some hate it. Im in the middle, it was just eh. Take in a broadway show, there's nothing like a story told on stage. Blue Man is a concert.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The pillowman sounds interesting, i quite like jeff goldblum too, but the tickets arent cheap, $91.25, $71.25. Is that a lot for a broadway play?
Any other recommendations? Id prefer a play to a musical i think
"Scott Stevens weve done this before ..... Come get the Stanley Cup"
Forum New York City Gallery

Posted Image

#43 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:13 PM

Those are about the prices for a bway play. Most of hte other shows you'll find will be around the price rage, although most should have tickets in the lower range. I really reccomend the musicals I mentioned. I've seen most of the ones on broadway and those are teh best ones right now you can get tickets for. Spamalot is fantastic, but you can't get tickets without selling a child. IM at DEVSRUL4 if you fancy.

#44 Stevens_4

Stevens_4

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 03:51 PM

Hey all, well im back home after my week in new york and got to do pretty much everything apart from go up the empire state building at night, we got there about half ten and theyd stopped letting in anymore people then. Anyway thanks for all the advice and here are some of the pics i took ..

New York Gallery

Let me know what you think of the gallery

Posted Image

#45 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 10:03 PM

Great pics!

#46 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 11:42 PM

Wow! I could look at those shots forever. Unbelievable stuff!

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#47 Stevens_4

Stevens_4

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 05:24 AM

Thanks guys, im gonan add some pics from other trips too when i get chance, i like the new software too, is a lot easier on the eye.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users