6 replies to this topic

#1 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,698 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 01:16 PM

When in the forum Off-Topic ( not sub-forums just Off Topic) and you click mark this forum as read, you are returned to the forum of Site Commmunity only and not the main index page. All other forums return to the main index. Something change?
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#2 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,698 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:53 PM

Is asking about Off-Topic forum off limits??? I am asking about the forum where birthdays and other stuff are posted. Why is this different?
Dew
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 03:03 PM

Could just be that no one really knows, Dew. :noclue:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#4 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,698 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:32 PM

Could be Rowdy...thanks for replying :)
Dew
TIMEX RULES!!

#5 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:35 PM

Dew, I just had this happen to me tonight in Hell.

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#6 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:38 PM

If you haven't logged in in awhile the system doesnt have a start point and will send you back to the last forum you were visiting prior to the link you clicked.

#7 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:44 PM

It's plausible, but I think Iggy's been coming around pretty regularly as of late. I can definitely see it happening for Dew, though.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users