Photo

what was the last concert(s) u attended??

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#1 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:43 PM

Green Day and before that Keith Urban...austrailian country singers..yum!!
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#2 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:49 PM

Staind
Live
not sure which order
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#3 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:56 AM

Jo$h Groban

Can you tell I was recently married??? :doh1: :lol:

Far cry from the 11 Dead shows Ive seen in my life!

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#4 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • 6,475 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 08:37 AM

Springsteen & the "E" Street band
Posted Image

2006 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2006 JHL CHAMPION!!
2005 CHAMPION of the 1st Annual NJDevs Fantasy Wrestling League!!!
2005 Finalist 1st Annual NJDEVS Fantasy Baseball League
2005 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2004 LockOut Trivia CHAMP!!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#5 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 08:58 AM

U2 two weeks ago.

#6 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 10:09 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This tour?
My last was Bruce 2 summers ago :hail: -- oops I took my wife to see Yanni during the winter .
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#7 ciyenne

ciyenne

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 12:38 PM

Mahler's 3rd Symphony
Keeper of the Nieds Captaincy: dignity, courage, grace and fortitude.

"Row row row the boat, gently down the stream, BELTS OFF, TROUSERS DOWN, ISN'T LIFE A SCREAM, WEY!"

Bark like a chicken, cluck like a dog.

" when I am an old woman, I shall wear purple...'

#8 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • 6,475 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:18 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This tour?
My last was Bruce 2 summers ago :hail: -- oops I took my wife to see Yanni during the winter .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not this year, it was like 3 years ago....sad i know...
Posted Image

2006 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2006 JHL CHAMPION!!
2005 CHAMPION of the 1st Annual NJDevs Fantasy Wrestling League!!!
2005 Finalist 1st Annual NJDEVS Fantasy Baseball League
2005 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2004 LockOut Trivia CHAMP!!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#9 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,583 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:34 PM

I haven't been to NEARLY enough shows lately thanks to my knee. With the type of music I listen to, if I go to a show, I'll get eaten alive. Not fun. I'm going to try to make it to an Ambry show tomorrow, we'll see if that happens though.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#10 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 04:56 PM

U2 two weeks ago.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome stuff. How was the show?

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#11 COdevsfan

COdevsfan

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:58 PM

u2 are incredible live. I have seen them everytime they have been in the US since The Unforgettable Fire tour. Have seen them 4 times this tour, and they are back to being just a damn good live rock and rool band.

#12 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,264 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 08:00 PM

40 Below Summer with Motograter
I also saw Ill Nino right before that and I am probably going to catch my cousins band Catch 22 in NY the end of this month.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#13 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 08:52 PM

Wow. It's been 6 months. Sarah McLachlan.

Friend asked if I wanted to go to the Rolling Stones concert with his gang.... I was, like, sure... how much? $300. Uh-un. I don't think so....
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#14 dallasdevil15

dallasdevil15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:00 AM

I have only been to one concert lol.
And that was Gavin DeGraw in January.

#15 bruins4777

bruins4777

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 03:58 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This tour?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not this year, it was like 3 years ago....sad i know...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I heard a rumor, that i pray is true, that after this mini acoustic tour(which i couldn't get tickets too :rant: ) he is going to go on one more leg through the south. Then release a new album with the E street band and go on tour with them for another marathon 120 show thing like with the rising and the reunion tour. Its just a rumor, but god i hope its true. Apparently it would be the last one too though, cause of max's new commitment to the late show that is soon to happen and apparently clarence has had some health issues as of late...but ya i've never seen him live in all of my obssesion, so i can only pray...

anyways
last concert...
my morning jacket, ben harper, jurassic 5, dave matthews band all with the vote for change...the concert that got me into dave matthews actually...
Posted Image

Hahahaha...long overdue. Now they need to get rid of Jacobs.

The problem is, NJ only plays them 4 times a year. We were only able to get them to trade JT and fire the idiot GM. If we played them 8 times a year, maybe Jacobs might have an epiphany and sell the team.

#16 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 06:20 PM

John Ralston, Hot Rod Circuit, and Dashboard Confessional @ E-town College.

Really went just for Hot Rod, even though it was an acoustic set. Left partway through Chris Carabbas' set... he's such an egotistical jackhole now it's incredible. Plus it sounds like he's slowly been ruining his voice from the way he's been singing all these years. One of my friends that I went with, Jay, is friends with him from way back when... said he's a totally different person now and can't stand him.

Oh well. In July I'm goin' to see a Coheed & Cambria show in NYC that should be un-friggin'-believable. I'm uberexcited.

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#17 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,583 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 06:29 PM

Left partway through Chris Carabbas' set... he's such an egotistical jackhole now it's incredible. Plus it sounds like he's slowly been ruining his voice from the way he's been singing all these years. One of my friends that I went with, Jay, is friends with him from way back when... said he's a totally different person now and can't stand him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what happens when you become the poster child for emo, it all went to his already-oversized head (on his 4'2" body, tee-hee). I never liked Chris though. I got into the whole Dashboard thing when Swiss Army Romance came out, but beyond that, I didn't really care for him.

As for his voice, well, it's not surprising. He's probably killing his vocal chords the way he sings/screams/whines. Ugh, I can't stand it when he whines. SO annoying.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

#18 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 10:49 PM

RD, he's corny beyond belief, totally playing up to his legion of 14-year-old girls who are in love with him.

He got up on stage and literally said, "You know, these last few nights I've discovered that for two hours every night, I fall in love with everyone in the audience." Which of course made every girl in the place go nuts -- even the ones with boyfriends. And how does he follow up that gem after the screams? "Of course, I still end up going home alone, so go figure." ...yeah, more screaming.

With his collar popped on his designer polo shirt and his hair slicked back, this guy carried himself like he was The Fonz.

:puke:

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#19 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,583 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:04 PM

Isn't he friggen married though?

#20 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:10 AM

With his collar popped on his designer polo shirt and his hair slicked back, this guy carried himself like he was The Fonz.

:puke:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahh so this is where the collar popped look comes from that me and 731 love!
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users