#1 sheeps

sheeps

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,443 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 09:08 AM

http://gr.bolt.com/a...ce/violence.htm

This is one huge issue that separates me from the Democrats. Hillary is a joke.

#2 PeteyNice

PeteyNice

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 11:46 AM

Hillary has Presidential aspirations in 2008 and this is an issue that appeals to a lot of people and has very little opposition. I mean who is going to argue that kids should all be playing ultra-violent video games?

I agree with you that violence and sex on tv and in video games is blamed for way too much just because it is an easy target and has really very little impact.
"Yo moms so fat, Russia can see her from THEIR house." -Anil Dash

Palin 2012

"Demand for Portland" -- Consumerist.com

"The New York football Giants marched into Little D and made 'America's Team' their prison bitch....[and next week the G-Men] will push the Packers up and down the frozen tundra like their own private zamboni!" -- Carl from Adult Swim

(No longer) Gotta check this every day

Living in constant fear of Fox Security

A proud member of the Reality Based Community

Official Nemesis of Triumph

"The player is fine." -- Brian Cashman

"[PeteyNice] f off!" --LOULAM1

"Petey, you're MY NEW HERO!!!" -- CRASHER

"bow chica bow wow" - RoughDraft

"I did it with panache and style, that's how I did it" - Mad Sweeney

#3 LZZo

LZZo

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 01:51 PM

I concur that this most recent episode with GTA is a joke. I do understand that the last election was interpreted as a "loss on moral issues" for the Democrats, but this whole thing is a fiasco nonetheless.

http://www.thebestpa...=ticket_to_hell
Posted Image

#4 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,937 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 08:44 PM

IABF

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#5 PeteyNice

PeteyNice

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 09:16 PM

I'm A Bills Fan ??????
"Yo moms so fat, Russia can see her from THEIR house." -Anil Dash

Palin 2012

"Demand for Portland" -- Consumerist.com

"The New York football Giants marched into Little D and made 'America's Team' their prison bitch....[and next week the G-Men] will push the Packers up and down the frozen tundra like their own private zamboni!" -- Carl from Adult Swim

(No longer) Gotta check this every day

Living in constant fear of Fox Security

A proud member of the Reality Based Community

Official Nemesis of Triumph

"The player is fine." -- Brian Cashman

"[PeteyNice] f off!" --LOULAM1

"Petey, you're MY NEW HERO!!!" -- CRASHER

"bow chica bow wow" - RoughDraft

"I did it with panache and style, that's how I did it" - Mad Sweeney

#6 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,854 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:05 PM

I'm A Bills Fan  ??????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL... nice guess but not even in the ballpark. Wonder if anyone else will figure it out.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#7 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 01:56 AM

"God of War" PS2 rocks. :evil:
So Say We All

#8 Guest_troycrowder25_*

Guest_troycrowder25_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2005 - 02:01 AM

"God of War" PS2 rocks. :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you ain't kidding...i just got God of War 2 days ago and its amazing

#9 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,774 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 11:00 AM

I'm A Bills Fan  ??????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL... nice guess but not even in the ballpark. Wonder if anyone else will figure it out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I Ate Big Fungi? :noclue:
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#10 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,854 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 02:12 PM

I'm A Bills Fan ??????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I Ate Big Fungi? :noclue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's All Bu$h's Fault :boogie:

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#11 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 02:27 PM

Gee, and I thought Clown was a conservative. :P
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#12 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,854 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 02:28 PM

He is. You just don't get Clown's humor :).

Clown's motto: "When anything goes wrong, blame Bush."

Hey. I'm a Dem and even I think that's hilarious.

Edited by Derek21, 23 August 2005 - 02:31 PM.

#13 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,937 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 06:09 PM

He is. You just don't get Clown's humor :).

Clown's motto: "When anything goes wrong, blame Bush."

Hey. I'm a Dem and even I think that's hilarious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To clarify...Im an independent..I dont have a party affiliation one way or the other....

Right now the sad thing in this country is the blame game...Its all Bush's fault...didnt get the promotion? Blame George......didnt get any from the chick at the club? Damn its all Bushs fault!!! :lol: ..no its not, its all the liberals fault....pointing fingers, name calling, media bashing from both sides back and forth the see-saw goes...and where is it REALLY getting everyone? Just mad and angry thats all.

Im sick and tired of all this negativity already, im sick and really f'in tired of the hidden agendas in the media, movies, talk shows from both sides....stop with that crap already....how about solutions?? How about helping education, and America better wake up in that respect...these other countries are catching up, look at countries like india that are taking jobs...kids there are more concerned about books where it seems so many kids today here (not all) are more concerned about the next reality show and 50 cent's new album.

Its time for this country to look itself in the mirror. And im not taking any shots politically here, that has nothing to do with my rant. And its not about religion either (thats anyone's choice), this has to just do with being a good, educated, good citizen who cares about others with solid family values.

In all honesty, Im much happier lately...you know one of the resons why? CNN, FOX, MSNBC..I barely watch it....and my mind feels much better for it.

Ok. Im done :D

Edited by LOTCB, 23 August 2005 - 06:15 PM.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users