44 replies to this topic

#21 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:14 PM

Classic.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#22 bruins4777

bruins4777

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:15 PM

I also predict that SuperJoni is a Pearl Jam fan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow, talk about being far off.

He likes evolution, but other than that he basically pisses on pearl jam...usually just to piss me off, but he is far from a pearl jam fan. He listens to like emo crap and rage agaisnt the machine and some random punk...but he and i have very different music tastes

Him and I have nothing in common outside of hockey to be perfectly honest.

so there goes a miss....and a not so classic.

Edited by bruins4777, 26 July 2005 - 10:15 PM.

Posted Image

Hahahaha...long overdue. Now they need to get rid of Jacobs.

The problem is, NJ only plays them 4 times a year. We were only able to get them to trade JT and fire the idiot GM. If we played them 8 times a year, maybe Jacobs might have an epiphany and sell the team.

#23 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:34 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He likes evolution, but other than that he basically pisses on pearl jam...usually just to piss me off, but he is far from a pearl jam fan. He listens to like emo crap and rage agaisnt the machine and some random punk...but he and i have very different music tastes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well then i believe you lied to me.. you argued with me that EVERYONE you know Love Vitology and VS i was weird for not liking it...
so i dont consider by prediction wrong.. i was misguided with false statements!

:)
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin’ cheeseburger dude!

#24 bruins4777

bruins4777

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:48 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well then i believe you lied to me.. you argued with me that EVERYONE you know Love Vitology and VS i was weird for not liking it...
so i dont consider by prediction wrong.. i was misguided with false statements!

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i said everyone i know who likes ten also likes vs....he doesn't like ten or vs, so then you just misunderstood me.

And i thought it was weird, because a lot of people take vs. and ten hand in hand. There are a lot of nirvana fan boys i know, who aren't my friends, who come up to me when i wear my pearl jam sweater or talk about pearl jam and go. "They made 2 great albums, ten and vs, and everything else sucks and sounds the same." You'll find a lot of people who are like that actually, thats why i found it weird...once again it wasn't some kind of like insult...just something different.

Not all my friends are pearl jam fans...in fact out of all my friends who live in hershey, only one other is a serious fan...all the other ones just like jeremy or evenflow or one song here or there. My friends have crazy varying music tastes...one is a hard core emo fan, another loves NIN, another loves counting crows, more than a few of them love the beatles, another is obssesed with zeppelin, another is obssesed with bob dylan....i could go on but you get the picture.
Posted Image

The problem is, NJ only plays them 4 times a year. We were only able to get them to trade JT and fire the idiot GM. If we played them 8 times a year, maybe Jacobs might have an epiphany and sell the team.

#25 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:55 PM

Well i like to define my uniqueness by not liking vs., apaprently its the cool thing to do :) and i dont like following the crowd:) It SUX!
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"

Tim O'Connor

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin’ cheeseburger dude!

#26 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:00 PM

Well i like to define my uniqueness by not liking vs., apaprently its the cool thing to do :) and i dont like following the crowd:) It SUX!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good Langs - dont just be somebody... be youself ! B )
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. •• "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#27 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:10 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good Langs - dont just be somebody... be youself ! B )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHA

I just like busting Bruins on the PJ comment still :) Im not really insulted or making a statement!

Tim O'Connor

#28 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:12 PM

Hey bruins, does anyone not misunderstand you? Everything seems to be a misunderstanding of some sort.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#29 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:18 PM

Sammy -who's finger licking good?
Posted Image

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. •• "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

#30 bruins4777

bruins4777

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:29 PM

Hey bruins, does anyone not misunderstand you?  Everything seems to be a misunderstanding of some sort.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it tends to be cause i ramble a lot and my point gets lost in long diatrabes. in other words i'm bad at making my message short and concise. so all the other words clutter everything up...see even now.

there are a few people who understand me threw this extra ramble clutter...one of them on this board being karlovy vary.

Edited by bruins4777, 26 July 2005 - 11:36 PM.

Posted Image

#31 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:32 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jennifer Garner. Hotness in any picture. I've been watching Alias lately.

#32 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:35 PM

I wouldnt have ever guess it was her.... I think I like J Alba better - her scenes in 'Sin City' made me a believer.
Posted Image

#33 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:38 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jennifer Garner. Hotness in any picture. I've been watching Alias lately.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That doesnt look a thing like Jennifer Garner

Tim O'Connor

#34 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:56 PM

Sorta looks like the one girl from Gilmore Girls.

Edited by RD, 26 July 2005 - 11:56 PM.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#35 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 12:06 AM

Not sure where I even got that pic. I'll post the fullsize one if I still have it.

No arguement about Alba. I've yet to see Sin City. Is it in B/W?

#36 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:22 AM

Well I'm an idiot but you guys already knew that. My avatar is actually of Kate Beckinsale. C'mon, they kinda sorta look the same from a distance.

#37 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 09:31 AM

I actually thought it looked just like kate beckinsale or the chick from LOST when you said it was Garner...

and i swear i stared at it for 5 minutes trying to find carners jaw and mouth..since theey are very easy to find.

Tim O'Connor

#38 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • 6,401 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 10:39 AM

I knew it wasn;t Garner, but like RD thought it was the Mom from Gilmore girls
Posted Image

2006 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2006 JHL CHAMPION!!
2005 CHAMPION of the 1st Annual NJDevs Fantasy Wrestling League!!!
2005 Finalist 1st Annual NJDEVS Fantasy Baseball League
2005 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2004 LockOut Trivia CHAMP!!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#39 Darwindog

Darwindog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 12:10 PM

Well I'm an idiot but you guys already knew that.  My avatar is actually of Kate Beckinsale.  C'mon, they kinda sorta look the same from a distance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl: I assumed it was Liv Tyler since she was eating and all. :P I was thinking how cute Liv is and how cute it is that she's not so skinny!
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. --Plato
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. --Mark Twain

In case you wondered... I'm Pepperkorn's dog

#40 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • 6,401 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:37 PM

Well I'm an idiot but you guys already knew that.  My avatar is actually of Kate Beckinsale.  C'mon, they kinda sorta look the same from a distance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl: I assumed it was Liv Tyler since she was eating and all. :P I was thinking how cute Liv is and how cute it is that she's not so skinny!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Being skinny can be overrated. I think Liv looks good!!!
Look at Paris... :puke: and now Lindsey.. :puke:

The old Lindsey was hot... new Lindsey NOT!!!

But i think we have been over this yopic more than a few times....
Posted Image

2006 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2006 JHL CHAMPION!!
2005 CHAMPION of the 1st Annual NJDevs Fantasy Wrestling League!!!
2005 Finalist 1st Annual NJDEVS Fantasy Baseball League
2005 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2004 LockOut Trivia CHAMP!!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users