13 replies to this topic

#1 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:37 PM

Hi fellow devils fans. I am Elias26 from DevilsRule. I discovered this board a few months ago and enjoy it so here I am. I am 24 year old male that lives in Lincoln Park NJ. I have been a Devils fan since 91 when my dad took me to my first game. I'm a huge Elias fan since I followed his career long before he was a star. Other that that I just a relatively normal dude that works on computers for a living. I look forward to seeing you all on NJDEVS! -Joe

Edited by Elias26, 04 October 2005 - 08:36 AM.

Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#2 Darwindog

Darwindog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:52 PM

a confession... rather auspicious introduction don't you think?

Well I'm a DevilsRule fan - but I also know decent posters can get themselves banned. I'll extend a tentative welcome. :evil:
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. --Plato
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. --Mark Twain

In case you wondered... I'm Pepperkorn's dog

#3 Rock

Rock

The News Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,569 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:10 PM

Welcome to the boards!
Hockey is life, the rest is just details.

#4 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:15 PM

Welcome to the boards!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

'

Thanks Rock, you sig rules. DDOG what is your sn on devilsrule? ( not that i can see your posts my IP is banned)
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#5 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,797 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:31 PM

Welcome aboard!
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#6 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:35 PM

Welcome
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#7 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,264 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:51 PM

Welcome! This place is a lot better than DevilsRule. Also don't worry about being banned, I have banned at a couple of boards myself, and even banned at the same board up to 3 times! :P

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#8 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 08:27 PM

Welcome! This place is a lot better than DevilsRule. Also don't worry about being banned, I have banned at a couple of boards myself, and even banned at the same board up to 3 times!  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No comment on that.

Welcome to this forum E26. Bill posts here too, so be nice :)

#9 ice dog

ice dog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:06 AM

i posted at the other board since 2002 but i stopped surfing over there when the forum became inundated with morons.

this board seems to have some good hockey posts, and that after all, is the only reason to log on to a hockey website.
"Wendy...I'm home."
-Jack Torrance
Sherry Ross ‏@SherryDarlingNJ
"Little did we know the C on Parise's jersey stood for "C-ya, suckers!" Yes, I was fooled. And it is the collusion vibe that taints it."

#10 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 06:30 AM

Welcome! This place is a lot better than DevilsRule. Also don't worry about being banned, I have banned at a couple of boards myself, and even banned at the same board up to 3 times!  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No comment on that.

Welcome to this forum E26. Bill posts here too, so be nice :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks everyone. I hold nothing against Bill that site was the only Devils fan site I knew about until I think someone over there had this one in there sig.

#11 Darwindog

Darwindog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 01:58 PM

I'm pepperkorn everywhere :evil: well... I'm my dog here until pepperkorn's post totals drop - I dont mind posting so much it's all the evidence that I do that bugs me! It's a big "I WASTE TIME" sign i'm too ashamed to wear :P
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. --Plato
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. --Mark Twain

In case you wondered... I'm Pepperkorn's dog

#12 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 07:32 PM

Hola Hijo Diablito !
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#13 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 07:38 PM

hola diablo del padre :evil:

#14 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 02:44 PM

Welcome aboard!! :hi:
Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Martin Brodeur. I'm with you, LD30!

How hot is my avatar? Woof, I love those eyes!! Ugh, I'm such a girl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users