Photo

Anyone want to split tickets for the 05-06 Season?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chrisg19

chrisg19

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 12:14 PM

I posted this question once before, buried somewhere in a thread.

Essentially, I have in my possession 2 seats for this season. The person I normally share them with is not able to do so this year, and since with a young family I will not be able to attend more than half the games anyway, I am looking for someone who would like to purchase the other half. I have seats in section 234, Row 11. You can see what it is like by clicking the link below, but even that doesn't do it justice. These are really good seats to watch the game from.

Section where seats are

Right now I am not interested in selling any single games, or 10 games, or anything like that. I am only looking to sell 20 games as one package.

I am asking exactly what I paid, normally $58 per ticket. ($70) face value, but with the 10% discount, it's actually only $52 per ticket. I will throw in the preferred parking passes.

If anyone has interest please let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by chrisg19, 15 September 2005 - 12:19 PM.

"It wasn't Mike Eruzione shouting his own name that finally convinced coach Brooks to stop making the players do sprints. It was Mark Johnson, who smashed his stick against the glass in a fit of rage." Movie Mistakes and Bloopers

My Devils Photos

Work

#2 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,405 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 03:29 PM

I won't be in the market for them, but IMO it might help if you posted what games you were selling, is it weekdays, weekends, or a mix just depending on what games the other person wants?

Edited by Hasan4978, 15 September 2005 - 03:30 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2005 - 04:29 PM

I won't be in the market for them, but IMO it might help if you posted what games you were selling, is it weekdays, weekends, or a mix just depending on what games the other person wants?

Thats a good point, thanks for the tip. I am open to just about anything, and would be wiling to discuss it with whoever is interested. I am not looking to dump all the crummy games, and times on someone. Will work with what ever people want to do.

chris

#4 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,583 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:49 PM

Were you ever able to find someone to split with you?

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users