4 replies to this topic

#1 Rock

Rock

The News Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,569 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 12:43 PM

Let me say I could only make and stay for the first part the Rookie Scrimmage. (It started around 11:30AM.)

The +1 in the title refers to Albelin who skated for the red team. Parise and Berfors were on a line together I can't remember who their line mate was. When I left the white team had a 2-0 lead. Murphy scored the 1st goal on a rebound. Sorry if I don't remember all the details, I was alone and watching most of the action through my camera lens. Other players I rember seeing. Voros, Tallackson, Vrana, Sgroi, Mike Pandolfo, Foster, Redlihs. I'm sure I'll remember more when I look at the roster again.

I didn't catch who scored the 2nd goal for white but Albelin was talking to Mike Pandolfo (I would guess about positioning judging by Tommy's hand gestures) I think they were both on the ice for red for the 2nd goal.

Hopefully I'll have better recollections tomorrow when I attend the Red White scrimmage.

edit: BTW Tommy wore #16

edit#2: Mostly all the players from #34 Shultz on down except 89 Molgilny B )

Nittel wasn't on the ice either. I took a couple of photos of Suglobov, hope they came out as I was using my 35mm film SLR and not my rangefinder Digital. I can't stand the shutter lag on the digial. (Tried all the ways to minimize it, wasn't good enough. BTW it's a Canon G5) So I went back to high speed film and 30 year old Minolta SLR. Sorry for the Camera spiel. I didn't want some of you asking why didn't you do this Rock? :D

Edited by Rock, 16 September 2005 - 12:57 PM.

Hockey is life, the rest is just details.

#2 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,321 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 12:56 PM

did you notice if alexander sundstrom was there #67?

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#3 Rock

Rock

The News Master

• Members
  • 11,569 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 01:00 PM

did you notice if alexander sundstrom was there #67?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe he was but nobody did anything special. Not too many good scoring chances. (Most of the young forwards are Smurf like.) So nobody stood out except for the Bigger players. Parise flubbed a shot so he slammed his green stick on the ice in frustration. (I did notice that.)

Edited by Rock, 16 September 2005 - 01:02 PM.

#4 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,321 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 01:11 PM

what time did they end? i'm sending my wife over to get him to autograph my patrik sundstrom jersey.

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#5 Rock

Rock

The News Master

• Members
  • 11,569 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 01:58 PM

I assume around 1-1:30 but I posted I couldn't stay until the end. B )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users