http://seattletimes....natheory20.html

#2 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,569 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:01 PM

All along that SOB was leading a double life...no WONDER why he didn't want to return to hockey -- the year off probably made him realize how much he loved predicting the weather!

:angry: :angry :angry:

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#3 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 8,976 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:13 PM

Wow, maybe the name predetermines you to go wacko...

#4 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,591 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 11:06 PM

I think Scott Stevens created Katrina and he's just blaming the mafia.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#5 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,595 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 08:31 AM

Okay, everybody make sure PK doesn't find this thread. :ph34r:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#6 Darwindog

Darwindog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 11:22 AM

OH of course I know all about that Scott Stevens... and R Scott Stevens the NYS athletic dept dude. and poor Scott Steven the DC radio guy who died in 2003 I think :unsure: and Scott Stevens the actor and Scott Stevens of some band called the Exies or something...

and some artist -- and the australian football star. and the old fisherman in Ontario who writes cute poems. and of course the one from canada who enquired about slate roofing from a PA company who serves the DE PA NJ region... I still wonder if that isnt' THE Scott Stevens and how I'd love it since I found him looking not for Scott Stevens but slate roofing :wub:

and I dont think we can do slate roofing -- too many trees in close proximity... the roof is toast if a tree falls on the house ... have to do some tree trimming which my husband NEVER wants to do because he loves trees and think they should live forever... some hunter can't even chop down a tree <_< but I digress as usual...

Oh and there's a craftsman scott stevens who does weird oldtime craft stuff. I forget what - he's no a blacksmith but like that... some kind of wood working... he's localish too i think...I think he was just at Whitehouse doing some historic craft thing...

Edited by Darwindog, 21 September 2005 - 11:30 AM.

A dog has the soul of a philosopher. --Plato
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. --Mark Twain

In case you wondered... I'm Pepperkorn's dog

#7 Joe B

Joe B

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:10 PM

OH of course I know all about that Scott Stevens... and R Scott Stevens the NYS athletic dept dude.  and poor Scott Steven the DC radio guy who died in 2003 I think  :unsure:  and Scott Stevens the actor and Scott Stevens of some band called the Exies or something...

You know PK, everytime I read this board in general, I have this urge to go back to college for my masters using your posts as some type of case study. I don't think I would be able to put the effort required though. Not the classes or anything liket hat, I just don't think I'd be able to read all of your posts.

I'm not evena psych major but you just intrigue me.

You also know me well enough to know I mean this in the best/nicest possible way.

Joe
Joe

#8 Darwindog

Darwindog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:48 PM

:o Sheesh!! I have a web-page! I'm always looking for new pictures :P

Here's an insane tid bit I'll share... I get terrified when I find anything obscure and I log out and won't book mark a page or anything... like with that slate roofing thing.... I got all scared when i found that Scott Stevens thing and ran out of that site forthwith!

I actually had to go back and look for it yesterday because I realized how insane I was - what goes through my paranoid mind even I have to wonder!!

and had a bitch of a time finding it again (I dont thinkyou can find it under Stevens) - until I retraced my thoughts about the roof - then I found it right off :P - and I've decided it can't be hockey Stevens. that guy was goofy -- he posted three times in a row about silly stuff - like he was dopey or bored or something... if Stevens was like that he'd be posting on here like DJ stubbs! or... :unsure: me heeheehee.

:saddevil: Man.... now I feel like a total weirdo. Posted Image
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. --Plato
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. --Mark Twain

In case you wondered... I'm Pepperkorn's dog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users