206 replies to this topic

#201 Metal_King

Metal_King

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:00 PM

Hope you stick around regardless of the outcome once the series is over!

Thanks. And yes, I can stick around. I love the NHL, which is a totally underrated sport as far as I am concerned.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Black Sabbath started it, Iron Maiden perfected it.

#202 johnmcc215

johnmcc215

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

I'm 50 yrs old, grew up a Rangers fan, my son who is now 17, was at the doctor's office for a checkup and Scott Stevens had been there also. He asked him for his autograph, not only did he sign it but he sat and talked with him for a few minutes. To this day he still talks about that and that was like almost 8 years ago, became a fan that day.. Go to about 8 games per season.

believe-zajac.jpg

#203 SMantzas

SMantzas

Head Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

I'm 50 yrs old, grew up a Rangers fan, my son who is now 17, was at the doctor's office for a checkup and Scott Stevens had been there also. He asked him for his autograph, not only did he sign it but he sat and talked with him for a few minutes. To this day he still talks about that and that was like almost 8 years ago, became a fan that day.. Go to about 8 games per season.

Welcome!

#204 ak926

ak926

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:39 AM

Started as an Islander fan till they came to Jersey. Had season ticket back in the 80's and 90's. Even went to some road games back then !  Still watch every game and follow closely the team. Met a few players over the years in supermarkets , Johnny Mac, Dan-o, Bruce Driver, Perry Anderson, Peter Mcnab, Kurt Muller. My first game in early 80's I remember fans yelling, " Hit him with your purse ",  to Phil Russell.It was the last game of the season that year and I took a girl there for her first NHL game. She loved it  !

#205 SMantzas

SMantzas

Head Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:35 PM

Welcome, mate

#206 willt429

willt429

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:51 AM

so I'm new here and to hockey. I want to bring my 6 year old to a Devil game. IS there anything special for kids at the game?

#207 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:58 PM

Welcome!

This should be a start for you: http://devils.nhl.co...ge.htm?id=75847

Sorry I can't give any details past what's on that site. Hopefully one of the members around the forum that has kids will notice this and be able to give you some more details!

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users