24 replies to this topic

#21 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,248 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:41 PM

Who cares if it went in or not for christs sake Turner Stevenson scored shorthanded. If that happens you deserve to lose.

#22 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,624 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 03:42 PM

Colin White for captain. :evil:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#23 Vinnie

Vinnie

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 03:51 PM

It's a shame we couldn't lose by only 2.

#24 olesha

olesha

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 04:16 PM

One way to test it, is for the Devils to get more aggressive around the net and see what happens. It's early in the season, this is the time to test the waters everywhere.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Definitely ...
I was waiting for the replay of the game to start, so I was watching the Boston-Buffalo game ... there were at least three pileups in the crease that I saw with the goalie way on the bottom of it ... and no one was called for interference ... At one point they had to peel four guys off of him ... did that rule get deleted????

I'm in the no goal camp, but what really got me steaming :rant: was that replay or not, Gagne should have been called for interference, he pushed Matvichuk into Marty ...

It's one game, it's over ... Devils need to go back to driving the net ... and they also need to knock a few guys on their butts whenever someone takes a run at Marty ...

rumor has it that the official who made the call is under review ... but treat that like a Š„klund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) rumor, got it from a flyers fan ... :blink:

#25 IhatetheFlyers

IhatetheFlyers

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 09:53 AM

I'm just worried about what Alex actually says in the room...remember when Don was channeling him?

What did Alex say?

Edited by IhatetheFlyers, 09 October 2005 - 11:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users