6 replies to this topic

#1 Devs25

Devs25

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 03:59 PM

Q: Is there such a thing as Bland Sports Interview Face? I saw Alex Rodriguez using it after the Yanks lost to the Angels ... and I've seen Mario Lemieux use it I don't know how many times. It goes like this: Reporter asks question, athlete answers with vanilla, clich

Edited by Devs25, 27 October 2005 - 05:11 PM.

"The older you get, the more appreciative you become," Elias said. "You sometimes hear stories where players might be happier playing somewhere, but maybe they are miserable.
"Our goal as hockey players is to win the Stanley Cup. I'm 28 and I've played in 100 playoff games. I love it here. I would love to be a Devil forever." ---Patrik Elias

I heart Randy #21 :)~ and Jason #25 Even though everyone hates him

#2 Elias Sports Bureau

Elias Sports Bureau

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,063 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 05:52 PM

Immediately after reading this I see Lou Piniella on ESPN sports news in a polo shirt with a big MasterCard logo.
Keeper of Patrik Elias, Alexander Mogilny and njdevs.com Keepers

"We've let the fans down. People pay good money and they've always had pride in the Devils." -- Scott Gomez

#3 Risky

Risky

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 07:32 PM

It's funny, too. When Nieds was on the Devils, you ONLY saw him in a suit. Lou runs a tighter ship than that Mickey Mouse operation out west.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder
of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in the rain.

#4 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 07:34 PM

Maybe they were auditioning for Doublemint?
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#5 westcoastdevfan

westcoastdevfan

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 09:15 PM

I watched the interview and it was really bad. Scott looked like a greasy regular at the Sportzone (where the show is taped in dowtown Disney). I was embarrassed for both of them. Rob is like the slower dorky little brother. Then they got their mom on the phone and the interview got worse. Poor Fukazaki, embarrassing. :P
Posted ImageOF LOU'S SACRED KOOL-AID!
Follow me on Twitter @westcoastdevfan
Check me out at dekingdevils.com

#6 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 09:22 PM

They called Mommy? :puke:

Edited by LizDevil30, 27 October 2005 - 09:23 PM.

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#7 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,184 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 11:34 PM

They called Mommy? :puke:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:evil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users