• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ldmariodl

ldmariodl

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:21 PM

Well finally I have gotten here. I had checked out a few NJ Devils boards, but frankley they stunk. I have been reading up on these boards, and loved them, but the darn security code jpg in the registration page wasnt loading.

But FINALLY I am here, and excited to be here. I am a Gigantic Devils fan. Been a fan since the 91-92 season. I try to never miss games on TV. Unfortunatly do to having very little money to spend on games and gas to games, I dont get to many (unless I get free tickets).

So anywho my name is Lou. I am 27 years old, married with twin girls, 20 months old. They love the Devils too, and finally my wife admitted she is a Devils fan.

Oh yea, the catch, I live on Long Island, 20 minutes away from the Nassau Mauselium (thanks Steve Somers).

Looking forward to chatting with all of you guys. Should be a blast.

Lou

#2 dmitri

dmitri

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:25 PM

Welcome, Lou!
The Official Keeper of the Devils Anthem: <a href="http://www.songfacts...=1456&">Runnin' with the Devil by Van Halen</a>

#3 LZZo

LZZo

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:47 PM

Welcome.
Posted Image

#4 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:48 PM

Welcome
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin cheeseburger dude!

#5 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:59 PM

Hola Diablito !
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#6 Rock

Rock

The News Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,569 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:03 PM

Welcome to the boards!
Hockey is life, the rest is just details.

#7 NJDevChick

NJDevChick

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:11 PM

Well finally I have gotten here. I had checked out a few NJ Devils boards, but frankley they stunk. I have been reading up on these boards, and loved them, but the darn security code jpg in the registration page wasnt loading.

But FINALLY I am here, and excited to be here. I am a Gigantic Devils fan. Been a fan since the 91-92 season. I try to never miss games on TV. Unfortunatly do to having very little money to spend on games and gas to games, I dont get to many (unless I get free tickets).

So anywho my name is Lou. I am 27 years old, married with twin girls, 20 months old. They love the Devils too, and finally my wife admitted she is a Devils fan.

Oh yea, the catch, I live on Long Island, 20 minutes away from the Nassau Mauselium (thanks Steve Somers).

Looking forward to chatting with all of you guys. Should be a blast.

Lou

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to the boards Lou! We don't get to many games here either because of time and money (I used to go to games ALL the time) I have a 2 yr old son (27 months) and we have already made him into a Devils fan too, he gets SOO excited when a hockey game comes on! Anyway, WELCOME :D
Posted Image

#8 Devs25

Devs25

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 11:08 PM

Hi! Welcome
"The older you get, the more appreciative you become," Elias said. "You sometimes hear stories where players might be happier playing somewhere, but maybe they are miserable.
"Our goal as hockey players is to win the Stanley Cup. I'm 28 and I've played in 100 playoff games. I love it here. I would love to be a Devil forever." ---Patrik Elias

I heart Randy #21 :)~ and Jason #25 Even though everyone hates him

#9 njdevils_info

njdevils_info

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 04:28 PM

Welcome! :evil:
Posted Image<br>/\/ of the Jumbotron and it's 2 Ribbons<br><br>
Favorite Doc-ism:<br>* "I have a tremendous grasp for the obvious."<br><br>
Facorite Chico-isms:<br>Chico: "Actually its Brylin who jumped out with Pandolfo. I don't know if Madden was tired or if there's a problem..."<br>Doc: "The problem will be relieved as he comes out of the penalty box now!"<br>Chico: "Oh yeah that's right!"

#10 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 05:54 PM

Welcome to the boards, sorry about the image code. Rowdy fixed it for us. Hopefully it wasnt affecting to many others before it got caught.

#11 ldmariodl

ldmariodl

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 08:27 PM

I was trying on a daily basis. Just happy to get in finally. Glad to be here

#12 poohbear

poohbear

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:21 PM

Belated welcome aboard!! :hi:
Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Martin Brodeur. I'm with you, LD30!

How hot is my avatar? Woof, I love those eyes!! Ugh, I'm such a girl.

#13 Unthinkable

Unthinkable

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:13 PM

Hey Lou! Glad you came over here. Saw your post on the ESPN devils boards not long ago and I listed a few other Devils forums for you (including this one) that are good places to talk hockey in that same thread.

Edited by Unthinkable, 01 November 2005 - 11:14 PM.

"Look Hollom, its leadership they want. Strength. Now you find that within yourself and you will earn their respect. With that respect, true discipline goes by the board." -Captain Jack Aubrey

"Right, lads. Now I know there's not a faint heart among you. I know you're as anxious as I am to get into close action. But we must bring 'em right up beside us before we spring this trap. That will test our nerve. And discipline will count just as much as courage. The Acheron is a tough nut to crack. More then twice our guns. More then twice our numbers. And they will sell their lives dearly." -Capt. Jack Aubrey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users