29 replies to this topic

#21 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 06:34 PM

That might've been TOO extreme, Sammy! You broke it! :P
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#22 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,594 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 09:37 PM

Perhaps you're right...as I don't see any extra tags...I'll say this though it is not nearly as extreme as...EXTREME TABLE TENNIS! :hail:
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#23 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 10:05 PM

Perhaps you're right...as I don't see any extra tags...I'll say this though it is not nearly as extreme as...EXTREME TABLE TENNIS! :hail:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Y'know, I was thinking about that when I was writing the post... should've put it in. :doh1:

Okay, I figured it out. It can handle up to ten different quote sections. After that, it breaks.

Edited by RowdyFan42, 11 November 2005 - 10:05 PM.

Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

#24 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,594 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 12:15 AM

Proof that Extreme Table Tennis is on the minds of Americans. Well, at least one.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#25 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,698 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 01:54 PM

Sammy...in your extreme post, I was wondering about the lil arrow to the right of each section...I tried clicking on one and it brought me back to the original post of the quote...wonder if it was because you used that quote= thingie :noclue:
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#26 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 02:01 PM

Sammy...in your extreme post, I was wondering about the lil arrow to the right of each section...I tried clicking on one and it brought me back to the original post of the quote...wonder if it was because you used that quote= thingie :noclue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope... the arrow thing is that snapback tag you see when you quote posts. I usually delete them when I quote because I don't like them, but I'm leaving it in this time as an example. If you click on that arrow, it brings you back to the quoted post.

#27 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,698 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 02:42 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope... the arrow thing is that snapback tag you see when you quote posts.  I usually delete them when I quote because I don't like them, but I'm leaving it in this time as an example.  If you click on that arrow, it brings you back to the quoted post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK...figured out to get both quoted posts if necessary...brings back to original post as I thought thnx :)

Edited by StarDew, 12 November 2005 - 02:43 PM.

Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#28 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,954 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 07:48 PM

Anyway to make a 2 quote limit than instead of just 1?

#29 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 10:09 PM

Not currently. It may be possible in the future, though.

#30 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 09:04 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not currently.  It may be possible in the future, though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just trying out the "quote" feature. I've never used it. Only the "reply quote" feature.
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users