10 replies to this topic

#1 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 12:46 AM

I thought it was a cool little deal so I purchased the plan. Got my tickets today, Section 220.

Anyone else do this or considering it?
This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

#2 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 12:59 AM

Cool little deal? I could only consider it, if it wasn't a very expensive little deal.
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#3 David Puddy

David Puddy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,301 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 03:58 AM

How much $? Face value?
Posted Image

#4 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 04:54 AM

I thought it was a cool little deal so I purchased the plan.  Got my tickets today, Section 220. 

Anyone else do this or considering it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where are you in 220? Better not be next to my seats damnit! (no offense at all to you, I just hate having the two seats next to me in my tiny row always taken up all of a sudden...especially when I like to stretch my bad leg out)

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#5 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 10:15 AM

i thought about getting it since i could get the $20 seats, but i've decided to pass on it. money is getting a little tight and i just forked over money for stevens and danos night. i feel like my money is flying out the window and i need that to stop.

#6 point

point

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 02:02 PM

I went for it as well. Section 215. Close enough to the fanatics in 217 to enjoy without getting beer spilled on me. You'll enjoy the games and the show, esp in the games againts the NYR and Flyers.
2 C6H12O6 > 2 C2H5OH + 2CO2

#7 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 09:37 AM

just got an e-mail that you can add the stevens and dano night to the package.

#8 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:35 PM

i'm a sucker and just ordered it.

#9 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 02:23 PM

I got this plan for Christmas, section 211.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#10 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 08:01 PM

RD - I'm in row 20. But don't worry... I won't bother you. Ya know, cuz there's usually 900 or so empty seats in every section :P You and your knee will have plennntyyy of room :)
This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

#11 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:02 AM

Where are you in 220? Better not be next to my seats damnit! (no offense at all to you, I just hate having the two seats next to me in my tiny row always taken up all of a sudden...especially when I like to stretch my bad leg out)

haahha can you beleive our seats ended up being the 2 seeats next to yours RD? aww now were all best friends ^_^
“You've got to love what you're doing. If you love it, you can overcome any handicap or the soreness or all the aches and pains, and continue to play for a long, long time.”
Gordie Howe

Keeper of everyone's obsession with my ass.

MARTY'S NEXT EX

R.I.P. Jill Ann Walker 11/12/73-9/18/02

BITCH I'M GORDIE!

Posted Image he may not be a hockey player, but he's still pretty great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users