3 replies to this topic

#1 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 10:47 AM

My GF goofed and said she was going to a birthday party tomorrow so the seat next to me 216 row 16 seat 11 is up for grabs for tomorrow's game...$35 seat would be thrilled to get face value back for it too.... let me know somehow if you're interested in the seat... thanks !!! :)

Hey it's a good game against Vancouver too!!!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#2 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 11:59 AM

never mind... ticket taken care of within an hour of posting... I'm impressed :D

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:04 PM

You managed to get someone to pay to sit next to you for a game? Impressive. :evil:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#4 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:07 PM

You managed to get someone to pay to sit next to you for a game?  Impressive.  :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm worth the price of admission in entertainment value alone ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users