12 replies to this topic

#1 Devs25

Devs25

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 04:39 PM

Are you guys kinda bummed out seeing Petr on the Rangers? And the fact that he's all rejuvinated and smiling and saying how much he loves it there. He went back to number 17 too. I don't know. It makes me jealous. I didn't want him back here. But, I didn't want him on the team I dislike the most. Even my dad called me and asked if I was ok because my "boyfriend" was traded to the Rangers. I guess I still have a schoolgirl crush on him. :ph34r:
"The older you get, the more appreciative you become," Elias said. "You sometimes hear stories where players might be happier playing somewhere, but maybe they are miserable.
"Our goal as hockey players is to win the Stanley Cup. I'm 28 and I've played in 100 playoff games. I love it here. I would love to be a Devil forever." ---Patrik Elias

I heart Randy #21 :)~ and Jason #25 Even though everyone hates him

#2 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 04:49 PM

I was a huge Sykora fan...mainly because of the chemistry on the ice he had with Elias and Arnott.... I will never forget the Arnott pass to Elias from the blue line..Elias takes it behind the net and back passes it to Sykora...kinda like the one Elias dished to Gionta a couple of games ago...Yeah it sucked the way he left and his attitude after the Arnott trade but I still would rather him be here than the Rags...just at a less price...I think he might end up being worth it now...but for us when he was traded he wasn't...but aaahhhh welll! :)
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#3 Devs25

Devs25

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 04:54 PM

Oh, I like him for his play too. Don't get me wrong. The A-line was awesome. I remember that goal too. I remember him crying after losing in 01. His attitude did suck in 02. I remember the Maven blasting him so bad. Oh well. I still miss him.
"The older you get, the more appreciative you become," Elias said. "You sometimes hear stories where players might be happier playing somewhere, but maybe they are miserable.
"Our goal as hockey players is to win the Stanley Cup. I'm 28 and I've played in 100 playoff games. I love it here. I would love to be a Devil forever." ---Patrik Elias

#4 Mitico12

Mitico12

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:23 PM

Hey DEVS25, you don't have to worry so much...if you still have a crush on him, have no fear, I look a lot like him, and am quite single... B )

#5 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:33 PM

ok so when topic was first posted I went in from the front page (yes, there is a front page to this site :D ) but anyway I saw the thread title "to past and present Sykora fans" and decided to throw in my two cents...so now I go into the thread from the Heaven section and see the little discription "for girls only really" and feel a bit dumb having posted like the first reply being a guy and all.....oh well..he is kinda cute.... :huh: j/k :D well...my fiance thinks he is anyway....

#6 Devs25

Devs25

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 12:25 AM

UDX- That's funny. I thought it was cool that you posted though. I know some people get annoyed at girly posts. So I made a warning.

Mitico, Do you have a thick monotone Czech accent and a bleached out mullet too? :uni: :P

#7 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 01:32 AM

I lost all respect for him in 02 so fvck sykora

#8 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 01:36 AM

I love how it says "girls only" yet pretty much all the responses have come from guys :lol:

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#9 duckydevils

duckydevils

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 08:26 AM

is petr a gay sex symbol ;) joke ;)

#10 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 05:08 PM

is petr a gay sex symbol ;) joke ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All I know is a few years back when he was with the Devs and I was making Windows wallpaper...I would do searches for player pics on google and many a time searching Sykora would pop up several gay websites...literally...gay websites... :noclue:

#11 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 10:43 AM

All I know is a few years back when he was with the Devs and I was making Windows wallpaper...I would do searches for player pics on google and many a time searching Sykora would pop up several gay websites...literally...gay websites... :noclue:

Not to start that up again... but amazing so did Jason Arnott :whistling:
(this kinda thing happens when you are trying to get the embarrassing pics like these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

the things we do for friends.... or more important to embarrass them :evil:

:ph34r:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#12 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 12:52 PM

Ah, so that's the second time the Arnott has popped up on this site this week. Crazy.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#13 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 03:10 PM

those two will ALWAYS be linked and that's all I am saying about that :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users