4 replies to this topic

#1 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:26 AM

As if anyone cares but I got tickets for the skills competition and the game the next day. Why couldn't Winnipeg have had the allstar game last year? FFS!! Anyway, there will be lots of beer, good times!! :boogie:
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#2 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 01:48 PM

Is the weekend going to be aired at all? I recall watching it last year, but I don't remember on what channel.

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#3 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:11 PM

It's being carried on sportsnet, not sure about any US channels though..
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#4 KarlovyVary

KarlovyVary

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:09 PM

Half of the Houston Aeros could be on those teams.

I was pulling for Voloshenko, but missing those 9 games really hurt his chances, at least O'Sullivan made it.

I don't like the format, why do half of the All-Stars have to be Canadian?

#5 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 09:41 AM

i went to the all star game and skills competition when it was in philly maybe 5 years ago. it was a good time and not very expensive either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users