4 replies to this topic

#1 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:47 PM

Yes it has been that long since I logged in...is there a place to read all the changes with new skin? I just hit the new button outside a forum and it marked all as read. Is this new or did I just never have it happen with the previous skin? Can an admin let me know if I can work out issues for me via PM??? Thnx a bunch :)
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:49 PM

Clicking the fire portal on the new skin and the old skins NJDevs logo will mark that individual forum read as a whole. It is a feature.

Edited by DevilMinder, 22 January 2006 - 02:50 PM.

#3 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,730 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:22 PM

Thanks Brad...I will take a trek around the new stuff...I just didn't recall it ever happening before...I think the pain and the associated meds are taking a toll on me...hope there isn't a new skin, etc. the next time I am able to logon :wacko:
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#4 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:40 PM

Thanks Brad...I will take a trek around the new stuff...I just didn't recall it ever happening before...I think the pain and the associated meds are taking a toll on me...hope there isn't a new skin, etc. the next time I am able to logon :wacko:

After the cost and time Rowdy and I had to put into this new skin I doubt there will be a new one anytime soon.

#5 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 11:22 AM

Rowdy had a hand in this change did he...I knew this could not be the work of one man!

Nice change DM, and Rowdy. Looks great. Still exploring all the features!
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users