6 replies to this topic

#1 jursylegnd

jursylegnd

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 12:51 AM

I know Scott Stevens is a shy person. But does anone know of a reputable place I could go to obtain a signed Stevens puck or stick?
Thanks,
Mike
"We were on a power play and I went where I always go, I took a whack (from Joseph) and then another. The first one I can accept but when he came at my head I figured it was enough." -Randy McKay
Posted Image

#2 TheDevilHimself

TheDevilHimself

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 05:04 PM

I know Scott Stevens is a shy person. But does anone know of a reputable place I could go to obtain a signed Stevens puck or stick?
Thanks,
Mike

Theres a bc sports collectables at the mall near me with a stick signed by Stevens for $99.99
Posted Image

#3 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,582 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 05:20 PM

You could check out Sports Express in the Livingston Mall, they have tons of Devils autographs. If they don't have it, you can ask for it -- one of the owners is neighbors and good friends with Elias so he often gets a lot of hookups and such.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#4 jursylegnd

jursylegnd

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:53 PM

For anyone interested Steiner Sports is going to be selling signed Stevens memorobilia soon. They can be quite expensive depending on what your buying but they are the most reputable place to get autographs.

You could check out Sports Express in the Livingston Mall, they have tons of Devils autographs. If they don't have it, you can ask for it -- one of the owners is neighbors and good friends with Elias so he often gets a lot of hookups and such.

"We were on a power play and I went where I always go, I took a whack (from Joseph) and then another. The first one I can accept but when he came at my head I figured it was enough." -Randy McKay
Posted Image

#5 Motor City Devil

Motor City Devil

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:36 PM

Lake Simcoe, ONT in the summertime... He's an avid camper / fishing guy. I think his cottage is somewhere on the NW side, I know he's there a lot. I got an autograph from him in Grand Bend, ONT 2 summers ago. He was dressed like a lumber jack - no one believed me when I said it was him until we talked to him.

:noclue:
Re-educating Wings fans since 1995.

#6 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:24 AM

NHL.COM

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#7 Drifter77

Drifter77

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:00 PM

Most sports collectibles places by me have Stevens stuff -- pucks, photos, etc. I got him to sign my hat a couple weeks ago at So.Mountain arena when he was there in a coaching(?) role. He came right over and signed for everyone who wanted one. Had I known he'd be there I would have had something special for him to sign.

-Luke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users